The trainz community lost one of its member Danny5.

I'm sadly informing the trainz community that we lost a good member Danny5 that passed away tuesday nite jun 2. He was a great guy to hang with on trainz multiplayer and teamspeak. He will be missed.Now he is with the great superintendent in the sky.

We were wondering what happened to Danny, since he had not been on TS for some time. He will be missed, now we know, may he rest in peace.

Sorry to hear that. Danny and I played multiplayer a lot togeather. He will be missed.

Yes, he will be missed and I am grateful to have known him and enjoy Multiplayer Via UMR night after night and chat with him via TeamSpeak............
Rest In Peace My Friend.......... Kind of sad about this, to be honest........

Oh dear. :(

I also used MultiPlayer and TeamSpeak quite a bit with Danny. I think this may have been back in the early TS2010 Multiplayer Beta era, too. I have fond memories of a Rosworth Vale multiplayer session I had with him once. It was a lot of fun and there were many laughs.

Condolences to his family and friends.

He will be missed. :(

Kieran.

It's always sad when we hear of a good Trainzer passing. My condolences to Danny's family and friends. May he rest in peace.
Roy3b3

I downloaded his hump yard route, and session, he had 56 assets on the DLS, he will be missed.
do you have a link or could you tell me where I would find the hump yard to download thank you much appreciated. I didn't know the Gentleman,,, because I'm fairly new but my condolences as well it's never easy when you lose a family member.

Didnt personally knew him, but looks like community lost very nice persons. My deepest condolences to the family.

I will pray for him resting in peace!

Father Alfey
Holy Deacon of Orthodox church.

Didn't knew or talked to him on the forums but it is always sad when a forum member passes away so my condolences to his family.

I haven't played multiplayer for some time, waiting for T:ANE mp to get off the ground, but have lots of memories working the UMR with Danny & so many others. He will be missed! I pray for God's peace on his family & close friends.

Back