taking a hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Everybody, I have a announcement to make.

I do apologize for pretty much dropping off the face of the earth for the past few months, but for legite reasons, my part time job, important family ordeals, EXTREME laziness, the fact I need to seriously grow my hair more often, it's too short and I want dreads, and a whole buch of stuff I'm pretty sure none of you would care about because this is not a new NTSE episode.

Me: WHAT THE FLATCAR HAPPENED TO MY HANDS?!

I do apologize for not putting out new screenshots and new stuff, I thought I would give you an update of what's been going on as well as future stuff.

Anyway, one thing that's been getting in the way is my part time job, but hey, what did you expect, it's money. MONEY!

And to be completefully honest to you, I've reach the moment in my life where I want to expand upon my skills and I do enjoy doing alot of stuff, not just trainz, so I'm taking a hiatus from NTSE stuff for a while to focus on other stuff.

I know what you're going to say.

You're likely response: but you been on hiatus for years, why did you leave us in the dust?

Well, hey I'm telling you now aren't I? better late then never.

So yeah, I've been want to move forward to start getting my license to start driving and earn myself a car, which means I'll be taking a driving test real soon and I'll be really busy for a while, but it's not just driving, I've been getting really serious about want to join other websites to spread my name around a lot more.

(begins flossing my teeth with a shoelace on a sneaker)

In fact over the past few months, I've been desiring to move forward with it a bit more and to journey into the arts and animation at college in the future, so that's one thing that's been keeping me from berrybush for a while.

Me: do you likes the big Mikey IRL?

Mack (D&RGW 1015): WRONG SHOW!

Me: sorry!

I am also beginning to really consider joining other websites such as Deviantart, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

Seriously though, I've been really considering about wanting to join Deviantart for the past few years right and I want to move forward with it, where I will be uploading screenshots, sketches, one bits, memes, reviews, character profiles, maybe some fanfics and other pieces of art as well.

And also, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm also considering of becoming a brony myself someday, appeariently due to the huge My little pony fandom thats been going around for the last few years.

And since I have discovered creepypastas as well, I'm going to join the fandom as well with artwork and fanfics as well as share some new original character ideas and I'll be writing some horror stories to go along with it as well. And I'll be moving forward with it.

And speaking of fanfics, I've been getting into some considersation about joining fanfiction.net about wanting to make some fanfictions where I will upload some fanfics of NTSE relating to my future screenshots along with a few others fanfics like one shots, crossovers, rewrites, etc. And even another series I plan to do is a 90's to 2000's kids show crossover series known as the youngsters staring yours truly. And I will provide the link when it is truefully ready.

By now you are wondering "Is your series really DEAD?" let me reassure to you Nick the steam engine is NOT DEAD NOR ABANDONED NOR CANCELLED NOR DISCONTINUED!

I just had a lot of road blocks and difficulties in my life for the past few years and I've been working to get the money I need to get what it is I want and my series has just been on a EXTREME hiatus for a while, but let me assure you, it's NOT dead, just in development and on hiatus.

I will be needing to get myself a new laptop (just in case), a new art editing software, a art tablet of sort, a printer to upload my art and such and a few other things as well.

So to sum it up:

1. Taking a hiatus from NTSE

2. new things to come

3. Upgrading trainz soon

4. New web accounts pages to come

5. And I'm not dead. Just a combination of being busy and lazy and real life eating away at me.

So, that really much it to tell. So, until next time so long everybody!

And also, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm also considering of becoming a brony myself someday, appeariently due to the huge My little pony fandom thats been going around for the last few years.

I suggest that you should hand over your Man Card. In my opinion, that's something a guy wouldn't do.

Note: I should have edited this post yesterday (3/17) or the day before (3/16).

Last edited:
I must note that I have changed my post that I posted two days ago (3/16), which I should have done a long time ago.

I must note that I have changed my post that I posted two days ago (3/16), which I should have done a long time ago.

Im sorry but what you posted is ignorent. Your opinion does not matter to him. If he wants to be a brony then who are we to tell him otherwise. Its like telling a freeware creator that he shouldnt release anything cause its not good enough. Personally, liking MLP:FIM is no different than liking any other television show now is it?, or is it because it was first created for little girls? I mean. The show nowadays, created by lauren faust (Same woman that created powerpuff girls and Fosters home for imaginary friends) created the show to be viewed by audiences of all ages.

But I digres. My point is. No matter what you have said, came off as ignorent and insensitive towards NTSEFan and I think should be offered and apology.

Last edited:
Well, given the replies, I would like to apologize about my reply. Had I known about the backlash that my reply would have caused, I would not have posted it.

I've always wondered why the majority of railfans on dA are bronies...

I always wondered why 12-15-year-olds in my school are bronies. Some kid (who i thoroughly dislike) started the Barbie Super-Squad. Believe it or not, he printed up flyers, awards, and badges for it as well. Even the teachers are in on it!

Anything for a good laugh i guess, although most find it really annoying.

Last year, it seemed like everyone was obsessed with that too, but now no one is. About silly groups people have made, my friend made a "religion" about Our Lord and Savior The Great Potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back