Columbus, Ohio route & more

Yes, it seems I have a problem with adding and redoing things, plus the fact that I decided to get into content creation, I have been replacing and creating assets in the route. There is also the issue of it not being a TANE route, main reason being that Pofig's speed trees don't work in TANE and when while I have no problem replacing them, I would lose their height settings and have to go through a massive route and readjust every tree :confused:SO to answer your question, I have every intention of releasing this route and also have no problem taking on others who are willing and capable to help me.
I, and Most People Have A Copy Of TS12.

Been a while, was working on a winter route for past few months. Decided to make the switch to TANE so I imported this route.
1b67e5c53859f2f72c5219c033ad58a9.jpg
5e78b6423eb1368543838cc4a681586e.jpg

Justin, you are doing one heck of a job on the route, I wish you really good luck in T:ANE transformation, what a pain sometimes huh! I can relate, especially with the Pofig issues!

And I really like the picture of your Junction Tower, and Rail Map Etc inside, so cool!

One time long time ago, I was allowed to check out an old, (very old) Switch Tower in my area, they used Steel Levers connected to Air Rods to throw the switches, and then the switches went electric and remote, so you know what happened to the Tower, next to the L.A. River.

Thank you for great story line with Pictures.

Justin, you are doing one heck of a job on the route, I wish you really good luck in T:ANE transformation, what a pain sometimes huh! I can relate, especially with the Pofig issues!

And I really like the picture of your Junction Tower, and Rail Map Etc inside, so cool!

One time long time ago, I was allowed to check out an old, (very old) Switch Tower in my area, they used Steel Levers connected to Air Rods to throw the switches, and then the switches went electric and remote, so you know what happened to the Tower, next to the L.A. River.

Thank you for great story line with Pictures.
Thanks! I have all the tree's replaced and looking good. I am moving onto getting portals re-setup and getting the enhanced interlocking tower settings right. It seems TANE has some script problems and the audio engine doesn't seem to have improved much from 2012, kind of a disappointment but what can you do ??

Back