In Memory of Bob Cass

Rest in Peace Bob. Condolances to your family Steve. I will surely miss his kindness/supportiveness and his epic routes that seemed to stretch on for miles with lots of detail. Rest in peace Bob. I as well hope to see you on the other side Bob.

I am sorry for your loss, Steve. My condolences.

Bob was one in a million, and was funny, kind and will surely be missed by all of the community. I will never forget looking upon your beautiful creations and thinking "I want to be like him."... May you be running up a fuss on God's railroad, and your signals always clear.

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.
See you on the other side.

My condolences and prayers go to Bob's family. Rest In Peace Bob, you will definitely be missed. I'm also sad that we lost a member of the Trainz community. To Steve and the rest of BobCass family, I definitely know the feeling as I have experienced this several times before. Its very sad and not a great feeling and I'd like to let you know, even though Bob is not here in physical form, please know that he is in your hearts and every other form forever and always remember the good times and great memories that you had when BobCass was physically around. Positive thoughts. Continue to make BobCass proud. I really enjoyed seeing his screenshots and route progress.

Wow.. I surely didn't expect this logging in today. Your dad did wonderful work and was such a great member of the community. He will be greatly missed. :(

I haven't been around for awhile and was saddened to discover Bob's passing. He always had a kind word for everyone else's screenshots and always thanked others for their favorable comments on his own lovely screenshots. I can only strive to adopt such gentlemanly behavior. Kick back and enjoy the ride in that great caboose in the skies Bob.

I haven't been on in quite some time and just saw this thread. Bob was such a great asset here and always friendly and courteous. He will be missed and we hope that the family is doing well.

Mike

Sorry to be very late with my condoleances but I only just read about the passing of your father in the Steam Screenshots and via that thread I have just read this thread. May he rest in peace and drive over those magnificent mountain passes in Trainz Heaven.

I must say, it's very nice N3V acknowledges Bob, and those who have left us from yesteryears. I think they are the only company that I know of that expresses their kind words and heart for those fans who have passed on, in the newsletters, respectively, etc!

Well done, and well said via newsletter N3V Staffers!

Ish

I must say, it's very nice N3V acknowledges Bob, and those who have left us from yesteryears. I think they are the only company that I know of that expresses their kind words and heart for those fans who have passed on, in the newsletters, respectively, etc!

Well done, and well said via newsletter N3V Staffers!

Ish

Yes I much agree. They acknowledged him twice, actually. So sad that Bob is gone. I hope his family sees how much he was respected over here. RIP Bob Cass.

Still, well done N3V.

:':)':)'(
And to think he made such GREAT content!I wish luck on your family after his passing.
From London

Back