My Many Projects

petrama25

let me show you the
I finally decided to use the forums instead of keeping the many projects I have created or am making, to myself.:hehe: I will Hopefully update this thread when I get some time. Anyway Here is a few shots of one of my current projects : GE SEPTA Silverliner IV

I am aiming to get the model imported into trainz around the weekend. If anybody could help me with this process please send me a pm.

Suggestions And criticism are always welcome!:p

Is anyone interested with partnering up with me to finish this?

I need a team of people who can:

-create engine and horn sounds
-script ARN, ditchlights, directional lighting, doors, destination boards, etc
-texture/model in blender or gmax
-get it working in trainz

If you help you will get a beta. :cool:

Thanks

Thanks

I sent you a PM.

Thanks

I have a Leslie Hornsound I can send you that I made for myself but never released. (Truthfully I don't why either because it's own file, there's no permission attached to it. I also can help with photo and paint textures and getting information for the Multilevel Railcars NJ Transit, MARC & AMT Montreal uses. Its kinda great to see a few people finally getting up and making Silverliners for Trainz. Honestly, I have no patience for learning how to do 3D modeling so I'm trying to offer help the anyway else I can.

Also I have "homemade" Destination sign readings for the SEPTA Regional Rail in both the original "R" form with the colorful background & the 2009-2011 era Blue-Grey signs with just the destination names.

I have a Norristown one, the Septa gift shop was selling them. They also have a PCC on display. You can watch the subways pass, and sit in the driver's seat of a PCC.

Sent PMs to you both.

Meanwhile in Philly...

Working on ZOO interlocking and more custom Catenary. Sorry for the surveyor shots, I'm To lazy to start up driver. :D

I forgot that I had this thread.

Well here is the list of things I am currently working on or are planned-

PRR Catenary- 0% Complete
NH Catenary- 0% Complete
DL&W Catenary- 0% Complete
SEPTA Silverliner IV- 0% Complete
NJT Arrow III- 0% Complete
SEPTA Silverliner V- 0% Complete
Metroliner- 0% Complete
NJT Multilevel- 0% Complete
Amtrak Acela set- 0% Complete
Amtrak/MARC HHP-8- 0% Complete
Metroliner Cab Car- 0% Complete
Metro North Shoreliner III Cars- 0% Complete
Amtrak AEM-7- 0% Complete
NJT ALP45DM- 0% Complete
Metro North M2 M3 M4 M6- 0% Complete

If anyone can suggest anything else that I should make I will see about creating it depending on availability of diagrams.

Last edited:
Since you're already doing various catenary's, maybe you could consider making some Reading style catenary as well? Also seeing some older Silverliners (I, II, and III) in PRR/PC, RDG, and then SEPTA schemes would be nice to see!

Last edited:
If you want RDG catenary ,there is an amazing selection of them on the DLS by RRsignal that are already available. Probably, around 100 different types made.
I will definitely think of making those silverliners in the future after many of the other models are completed.

From Now on I will be posting content updates on http://www.trainz.net instead of here, and possibly be hosting content there.

Back