T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

wfraser2.jpg

wfraser3.jpg

wfraser5.jpg

ROLLINS PASS WINTER T:ANE version

Amazing simply fantastically amazing Jango. Whatever textures your using for this route are quite frankly the best looking snow textures I've seen. :D

Just around MP 5, shortly after a storm has passed, this empty 98 car set will head straight to the Teck load out to make a return trip.

26116119393_46dae29b4f_o.jpg

Just around MP 5, shortly after a storm has passed, this empty 98 car set will head straight to the Teck load out to make a return trip.
(picture removed)

Forgive me for the off-topic-ness, I've been watching your screenshots and I've been meaning to ask. Are the coal/bulk consists with 3/4 electrics at the head bound uphill and downhill in coal operations? If so, this is reminiscent to the iron ore operations on the Kirandul-Kothalavalasa railway. Literally, triplets of freight electrics are shuffled up and down, hauling iron ore down the mountains.

Just thought it looked similar.

Trip report and good pictures by someone in 2004:
http://vikaschander.com/kottavalasa-kirandul-kk-line/

Forgive me for the off-topic-ness, I've been watching your screenshots and I've been meaning to ask. Are the coal/bulk consists with 3/4 electrics at the head bound uphill and downhill in coal operations? If so, this is reminiscent to the iron ore operations on the Kirandul-Kothalavalasa railway. Literally, triplets of freight electrics are shuffled up and down, hauling iron ore down the mountains.

Just thought it looked similar.

Trip report and good pictures by someone in 2004:
http://vikaschander.com/kottavalasa-kirandul-kk-line/

The trains on the tumbler subdivision (my route) encounter a pretty harsh uphill grade from either end of the route. The summit is near the middle of the route in the largest tunnel (Table).

After the first few years of operation, trains were typically ran with only 2 electrics, with 2 as a pusher set on westbound trips with loaded trains up until the end of the second tunnel.

That route you've shown is pretty interesting too, another strongly similar route would be the Malmbanan line in Sweden/Ofoten line in Norway.

New.jpg

Morning Intermodal Train Passing the South Bound Local at Sierra Siding. UltraScenery Desert Package is looking good.

Nice shots Erik. I like the one where you have the guy walking back to his car with a gas can. It's making scenes like that is what I enjoy most in route building.

Back