Screenshot of The Week: October 19 to October 26 2014 (Grain)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

It is the bane of photography, a pattern on a wooden plank and the basis of most of the foods we eat. This week's theme is brought to you by Zec (S301); Grain. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on October 27 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
This date is not in error. Due to a slight delay, the cutoff has been moved +1 day. Title date indicates week.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
nv_south.jpg

Great, 310 days to get your entries in!!!:clap:

Should be a record number of submissions for this one.

We may even see a few T:ANE offerings.:D

+1 on Epo's idea over here :D
e318890169c7d2f11d3f501bdfc5a8e2.jpg

We need to find some realistic looking combines and tractors, like this one that's on my bucket list. That would be awesome!

Last edited:
its the 1950's and the state of Illinois is bustling with the extra loads of Grain be hauled all across the midwest.

4a9d760cb204396d53dd4e2416dac66d.png

Mine for this week,
As the Southern Pacific 2472 leaves Niles with her train we see a Southern Pacific Grain train on the upper level modern day main, led by a bloody nose and 2 black widows on lease from a regional shortline/museum.
b77cc01c031ed11b32a89079c76f8f82.jpg

Kind Regards,
Saturnr
Jacob

Last edited:
ES-23Ax, a daily Grain Train from the fields down to the coast is passing through East Powerton Interlocking, heading for Alderney Classification Yard 178 miles away and 3000ft lower. In the background CCE5 can be seen, a 165 car long high speed intermodal service

Back