how to report a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
After taking a couple of months off, I'm back to ask a very important question.

Can anyone tell me step by step how to report a post? In a step by step process?:confused:

I'm asking this because I don't want anymore trouble in my life here on the forums because my 'banning certain members off a thread' was locked before I could reply in there cause SOMEONE had to start a flamewar in there and when I try to make a 'sequel thread' to it, I got plastered with a referral and for what? trying to explain what happened?

And i'm afraid if I keep up with this arguement with the one member who just won't stop being annoying on one of my Q&A threads just because I had made it for everyone to use, it'll get worse.

Please, I'm asking this because I'm getting tired of the constanst harassment is all.:(:eek:

That's it for me.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me step by step how to report a post? In a step by step process?:confused:

One step only required. At the bottom of the post see the little triangle with the exclamation mark inside it. It is to the right of the "Blog this post".

But before taking that step you could just ignore the post or even add that posters name to your ignore list.

Before this turns nasty, I've closed this thread.

As noted above, the small triangle with a '!' in it is the report post button. Click on this, then enter a message, to report a post. Please keep in mind that the action taken, if any, is at the discretion of our moderation team. It is still your responsibility to ensure that you also abide by the code of conduct.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back