while i was gone

deadpoolmx55

LETS GO PENS!
hey trainz community its really not a huge secret where i was but i was in jail for 8 months, long story short i met a very beautiful girl but a very “troubled" girl and she got my tangled in her web of trouble. but any way please tell me what cool things i have missed and also id like to thank all the guys at jr for their support for the last 8 months and beyond

I would say the release of Donner Pass 1.1, many of trainboi1's amazing models, and more K&L locomotives are some of the more interesting things. Glad you're back.

I guess I'm not of an inquiring mind because I had no idea you were in jail. The people who knew kept their mouths closed. I like friends like that, people you can trust. Glad that you're back and looking forward to seeing some more screen shots of your routes. Hope you haven't lost them or lost interest in them. They were outstanding.

Just curious, what happened to the beautiful but troubled lady? Hope she didn't get away without paying her fair share.

Last edited:
Union Pacific is restoring Big Boy #4014. Or has it been 8 months since that began :confused:? Either way, it's news!
George Strait got Entertainer of the Year, again. Imagine that.

Last edited:
Look at this as something you got experience for the future, now. You are still healthy, more wise, and have great friendship all around. Glad you came out on top of it all! Hope to see you do more of your wonderful stuff here, too.

Paul

Long as ya freckle is still the same size as it was 8 months ago Justin :hehe:, Good too see you back into the hobby mate welcome back :wave:.
Cheers Mick.

Nice to see you back DeadpoolMx55. Your Trainz routes are amazing. So much cool progress in Trainz is happening. Were approaching a New Era of Trainz:hehe:, RR Mods and JR have been coming out with really cool locomotives and rolling stock along with some great routes.

Welcome back, Deadpool. Here's the newest releases to the community:

Donner Pass 1.1
SRS released some updated SD60M's in BN and UP colors, and they're freeware!
RRMods has made some nice Geeps for a few bucks.
Bill Klene and Steve Lerro have made some new locomotives you should check out. Also, they made one of the smaller PRR engines freeware.
Jointed Rail has made some new stuff, including another 4-10-2, some new C40-8W's, and a new route by Isegrinns, called the Whiteshore Line
And finally, the team from the Settle and Carlisle is back with a new LMS-themed routed, called the Potteries Loop Line. But this time, it's not DLC, so no DRM!

Glad to see you're back,

Last edited:
The only crime I've committed is getting into a fight in middle school. The result: three days of In School Suspension. NOT FUN!
Then again, what guy hasn't gotten into a fight at school?

Back