while i was gone

Welcome back Justin, glad you're back!

I just want to say this now, please try keep to the original topic and not all just pile on about personal flights and so forth, we don't need this thread to go down a slippery slope.

JR P42s

'nuff said

Nope, that's really not enough.

-

As for your lady troubles, plenty of fish in the sea, bro. Incidents like these really make you rethink your choices and lifestyle, and I'm sure that you are wiser from the experience.

It's really great to see that you are back, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums more often.

Well you have been rather unfortunate there deadpoolmx55. The very first time I jailed a man here in Glasgow District Court he nodded seriously and said "Thanks very much your honour." (!). Anyway good you are back here and onto something positive here in the Trainz world!

The only crime I've committed is getting into a fight in middle school. The result: three days of In School Suspension. NOT FUN!
Then again, what guy hasn't gotten into a fight at school?

Welcome to the club. you're not the only one who got a in School Suspension. I too also had one back in 2013 at high school. I rather not go into details on what happened, too many bad memories, but i will say this. I had girl troubles.

And to answer you question, I have, for various reasons.

Not sure that was necessary. In fact, the vast majority here probably don't care if you have or haven't been in a high school fight. Not worth bringing a thread back from 3 months for that, sorry.

Not sure that was necessary. In fact, the vast majority here probably don't care if you have or haven't been in a high school fight. Not worth bringing a thread back from 3 months for that, sorry.

two things.

1. It was something I wanted to get off my chest.

2. the only reason why it took me so long to respond is because I was busy with other stuff and I forgot all about it.

That's why.

Back