My Apologies If I'm Annoying You . . .

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
As some of you may have noticed, I have started several threads recently regarding a route I'm building. This is also my largest route I'm building from scratch and I am going to try and get this route done. How long until it's done, I don't know. I am not certain if I am 'Spamming' with my threads, but it is because I feel that if you need help finding a specific item, I feel it would get more attention if you start a thread regarding that specific item. Therefore, if you find it annoying that I am continuously starting threads instead of combining them into one single thread, my apologies.

No apologies needed. You are working on an exciting project that will be interesting to follow. I've never worked on a tourist line, per se, however, I have included bits of the rail tourist routes on a my much larger route. It gives me an excuse to run my nice steam engines, including foreign ones, on an otherwise modern era route.

John

I hadn't noticed.

Getting started is hard. One thing I found rather daunting is knowing what content I felt was essential and trying to track it down and, failing that, making it myself or asking for it, and wondering if the track or whatever I picked was right. But, at some point, you've got to poop or get off the pot, so the saying goes. If you run into a snag, work on another part of the route til you figure it out, or, if possible, you can save up a few questions. But, if it's a big snag, go ahead and ask.

I hadn't noticed.

Getting started is hard. One thing I found rather daunting is knowing what content I felt was essential and trying to track it down and, failing that, making it myself or asking for it, and wondering if the track or whatever I picked was right. But, at some point, you've got to poop or get off the pot, so the saying goes. If you run into a snag, work on another part of the route til you figure it out, or, if possible, you can save up a few questions. But, if it's a big snag, go ahead and ask.

Seconded. Good advice. Only thing I'd say different is that, you can ask for all the little things in the world if you want, but if you're not judicious about it, people might stop checking your threads. I recently had to figure out Platforms and got that taken care of. Speaking of which I should probably go thank the people that helped me out again, lol. Oh, and if this is an American Route, don't miss out on Dinoius' (sp?) new 4ft Chain Link Fence he just uploaded.

Falcus

I feel better now that I'm reading the replies.
@ Falcus:
Yes it's an American route, and I got a PM from Dinoius' about the fence.

Back