The Yooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be done!

This trainzromanianroutes video seem to meet most of the criteria.

Moving passengers, other trains and a substantial pile of assets in each scene.

Nice!

Its like he just uses this thing for his personal diary.....Go buy a notebook and get a pen and jot down stuff instead of on here

Its like he just uses this thing for his personal diary.....Go buy a notebook and get a pen and jot down stuff instead of on here

No, it's was tax deduction for me as R&D , where I get somebody to work for me for $500 to improve this game, who I couldn't or wouldn't pay wages to do it. Because, I"m sure he has more then $500 into it, if he figured it out on a time and material basis and sent me a Invoce on the work on my behalf?

But he's on the Pioneer Council and I am not so,

That was the deal, I paid the $500, and he does what he wants, and whoever he is will verify that I ain't told him to do nothing, or asked what they are doing, or where the game is at.

So he does what? Don't have a clue I gave him a shot as an indepentant contractor, and I don't even know who he is.

It was based on his posts here, he seemed to have knowledge.

So I backed him.

Which if he is successful, I might make some money building content down the road..... it's a crap shoot. I deducted my contribution for his membership on last years taxes, and then bought a copy of the finished product at the same time for me.

If it works, good. If not I'll be dissapointed.

When it the next version due out, this year or next?

Last edited:

You know....

You need to just go some place else and post about Farts.

You tried to get me not give you my content, and be my friend. Since that ain't happened you have been vitrial.

Well, I haven't been on for 3 months, what's up with the new version? I'm looking forward to building content, just waiting for the new Program.

wawasoo - for what it's worth I think your choice of Shane was an excellent one. I think he will do you proud. Last I read was the new product will be released on Feb 27 which will be my 70th birthday. Might be a nice present but then again who knows.

Well, I haven't been on for 3 months, what's up with the new version? I'm looking forward to building content, just waiting for the new Program.
To answer your question, as far as I know next February is the release date for TANE. A CE version is out for those who preordered TANE.

wawasoo - for what it's worth I think your choice of Shane was an excellent one. I think he will do you proud. Last I read was the new product will be released on Feb 27 which will be my 70th birthday. Might be a nice present but then again who knows.

I think so too, hope all is well.

Well, I got my Version of Trainz a few months ago, and installed it yesterday and just sent off for the Dvd Patch Today. Time for some route building. Where is everybody storing pictures that they want to share, I use to use Image shack?

I'd like to post some disaster pictures of the missing and obsolete assets missing from the route I saved 8/20/2012, when I basically gave up on this game. So far, and I haven't run a train yet. I'm impressed with the editing speeds over TS12.

ie I can fly around my routes and big assets and trees give me no more problems.

I had to put the instructions up there, I forgot how to do this.

This shows one common problem I had, that being the Hog Colors from the Dem not being visible in Tane.

By Replacing the Hog Dem colors with something similar I was back in Business.

As you can see from Tane the water is naturally blue in color; which will require some changes in the ground colors I chose under the old water.

This is what it looks like near the old Chicago & Northwestern Yard in Ispeming.

That's I really pretty Bridge BTW. I was glad to see some of my assets made it into Tane. This one I don't think made the cut, but I use it for it's color on the Chicago & Northwestern lines on the route. There are so many water crossing on this route, hundreds. Each Rail company has it's own bridge color, partly so I can keep it straight.

So what have I been up too, well. This is one unique model. It's all one unit, the loading docks and ramps match the layout of the old Duluth South Shore & Atlantic Tracks cira 1930.

On the other side of this building is the Chicago & Northwestern side of the interchange yard. This is all one building, made to exclusively fit the track as it was layed out. It's a Lumber Mill in total.

One unique thing about this building, you can see the track is on a slight downward grade. It's like a fraction of a percent, instead of leveling the area I built this particular building for this particular place. Note the Crossing ramps over the tracks, they are on the exact same grade. It was a bitch, but I got it done.

Absolutly nothing is straight or level.

That lead me to this; Build a loading dock and combine it with other models I've built into a Como Model. This too is all one unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which leads to something like this;

One model, consisting of 6 buildings; to make a common connected Loading dock and interchange area between the two rail lines. Almost done the building with out the overhanging roofs are both new sub models.

Been getting away from squares and rectangles too.

This is one of those thing-a-ma-jigs.

It's a pretty damm big thing-a-ma-jig, that's Bendorsey's commercial coal company below it, by a couple hundred feet.

You can see them from miles away.

And they are the tallest things around, by far. I need a half dozen or so versions of this one.

Now that's a track plan, leave to our elders to fill the landscape with rail. I'm still waiting for that to load in ts12 BTW. I can't get down to ground level yet. So I thought I'd post the area.

Well it's been a few minutes and TS12 still hasn't loaded it, I'll load it up in Tane and show you what I'm looking for.

TS12 still hasn't loaded that yet, so I got this out of Tane. The red Tippple is based on TPR's Blue Diamond. A little roof work and it will be done too.

BTW TS12 still hasn't loaded that town, that's why I quite working on this route. Working on them in different shapes and sizes, that's TPR's Blue diamond on the right.

This thing is going to be a Super-heavy conveyor system to feed big Super Pock Loaders.

Then there's all those twinkie dinky Tripples. off in the distance on the loading area of the Empire Mine.

There's a map of the site under the model of Empire Mine so it's building matches it Satellite footprint. Street views are giving me building lines, and those two Super Pocket loaderss sit in that exact spot in relation to the main building. They are the Rust colored cylinders floating in the air. Everything is is in "cartoon" colors at this time...

Meanwhile, after an hour and 5 minutes TS12 still hasn't loaded that city. No wonder I quit this.

It's been trying to load this site. Call it my Junk yard, I stash a lot of junk here.

Duluth Shore Shore and Atlantic on Left, Chicago Northwestern in Center, Lake Superior & Ishpeming on right Circa 1910

This is what a Yarn 4 lane bridge looks like in Tane; easy to spot'm.

Yup, there's another one.

And another!

Overall the route had 2347 items in it, four were reported as faulty, that bridge wasn't one of the 4 items, they were cargo ships. There were however 205 items missing, and those are mostly scenery items that are out of date that I can do without.

Now that's odd, I've seen this twice in cruising around, these lights; must be a UFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back