Screenshot of The Week: Sep 14 to Sep 21 2014 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on September 22 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Last edited:
pdkoester_20140826_0011.jpg

The Great Canyon Line

15237630706_cd3b134295_k.jpg

The Great Canyon Line, a fictitious short line in Arizona, was, back in the day, used for hauling large sandstone blocks out of this large slot canyon off the Grand Canyon. Today it is a steam hauled scenic tourist railroad.

Hey Nicky, I emailed you some ideas for themes, not sure if you got it or not. Just letting you know.

NYCBlues

I remember that shot Epo! It's been a while though. Great job to everyone else so far as well. Here's my entry for this week:
301a804c35118a52d00f52db5e74e187.jpg

Here on Christmas Eve of 1958, our little RS-1 waits patiently to see if any passengers will show up to board the train.
b97ac1afc30c747d775ac84b8c24bea7.jpg

@NYCBlues - That's one heckuva huge Gila monster, there! ;)

Heh heh, yeah, it is kinda big isn't it? Well I tried it really small at first, but it was almost invisible, so I put it back up to the size in the shot. This is actually supposed to be a giant iguana, and out in the desert they can get pretty big, so this one's not too far off, luckily.

Before the Ka breezes through with passengers, a newly restored UP Harriman loco is given a test run, with a stop along the way to drop off some supplies to the now much older hippy couple living a secluded and happy life in the bush.

Back