DLS downloading

leksie

Hello ,

Is there a problem with the DLS ?
My CM is not connecting and i got message to re-enter my username and password.
So i tried connecting with planet auran but also no connection .

On the DLS black pages i'm still logged in but can't download.
On the white pages i managed to download a loco but could'nt get to the dependencies.

I'm using 2009 , 3.3

Is this connected to the impending demise of TS2010 uploads? I sincerely hope not because it's still August and I uploaded (or thought I had) my last build 3.3 creation earlier tonight. I trust it won't get stuck then disqualified, because a certain German screenshot god was waiting on this one.

I am having same problems been unable to download for past two days, recent re-installed TS12 installed all up dates and all my additional content was added when first tried after final update added, to new hi spec laptop program runs fine, and a test download of a couple of things of DLS, worked fine, before we first got problem double checked clearance had been done in firewall and security program. Possible they been swamped with people loading free Andriod version.

It looks like some technical difficulties.

? 0:07.8 : ThinBackupsFolder> Deleting backup folder '14-08-23'
? 0:08.4 : DownloadTask: DoPlanetAuranLogin> logging in to planet auran
? 0:29.4 : DownloadTask: DoPlanetAuranLogin> planet auran login failed (7)
? 0:34.3 : ~TADServerTransaction> command=240 duration=3922
? 0:35.6 : ~TADServerTransaction> command=94 duration=7328

There were issues yesterday with the DLS being somewhat slow to put it mildly with preview images taking their time coming down. This has happened before.

John

It looks like some technical difficulties.

? 0:07.8 : ThinBackupsFolder> Deleting backup folder '14-08-23'
? 0:08.4 : DownloadTask: DoPlanetAuranLogin> logging in to planet auran
? 0:29.4 : DownloadTask: DoPlanetAuranLogin> planet auran login failed (7)
? 0:34.3 : ~TADServerTransaction> command=240 duration=3922
? 0:35.6 : ~TADServerTransaction> command=94 duration=7328

There were issues yesterday with the DLS being somewhat slow to put it mildly with preview images taking their time coming down. This has happened before.

John

I tried it about 15 times yesterday, was always able to access the chat, but Content Manager won't let me login. It told me 'login failed, 2 mins later 'login sucessful', but CM never had a chance to access the DLS. So i guess the DLS and Planet Auran servers are down, the forum and #trainz chat are running (even if it took 5 mins to log in)

Felix

having the same problem, CM either fails to open or I get a message saying invalid user name and password. I also get a message saying check my proxy settings, when I retry to reopen CM. Also check internet connection other times. sounds like a mess in CM system connect servers. Spikebender

It seems to work intermittently, and if you hit it just right, you can download. However, the download speeds are slow even with the an FCT. So there's something wrong it appears on the server end and of course on a weekend, and a long weekend in the US being Labor Day holiday on Monday.

John

Looks like the DRM servers in TS12 SP1 may also be affected looking at another thread I responded to this morning.

For those who are not familiar with the effects if this is the case, if the DRM servers are indeed down, some or all of the DLC content purchased from N3V for TS12 SP1 will not be available if it's due to check-in with the servers. This does not mean you need to re-purchase any content (as it keeps a record of what's been purchased), and it normally becomes available again once the servers are back up.

Shane

Can't log in to the dls with CM3.3 or CM3.7, looks like (in 2010 users eyes) N3V picked the perfect time to have another outage.

Sunday counts as a working day in this age of 24/7 services, most supermarkets are open on sundays so their
workers have to turn out, if an internet related company supply a service on sunday, they should ensure staff are on hand
incase of problems.

Sunday counts as a working day in this age of 24/7 services, most supermarkets are open on sundays so their
workers have to turn out, if an internet related company supply a service on sunday, they should ensure staff are on hand
incase of problems.

Agreed, although this doesn't seem to be the case for the company that N3V rent servers from (Softlayer which used to be The Planet).

Shane

Back