applegathc's work

applegathc

NoT tHe StAtUeS!
Instead of spamming the Show Off Your Routes thread...might as well make my own. People can peep it, or not, either's cool with me.

Check it. BNSF Paloma Corridor ft. CN Markham Sub.

a/b/c) BNSF Z-PALOCT speeding through the town of Davis, where BNSF crosses the CN at grade.
d) CN stacker Q119 slows for the NS diamond at Villa Park.
e) BNSF grainer G-OCNPCG takes the connection to the Moreau Secondary,
where he will race across golden fields of wheat, ending up in Poca for refill.
f) *train out of context, just placed to show route through metropolitan park*

:wave:​

More work on the Villa Park/Dalton area, where CSX and NS cut through town.

CSX Q113 breezes through town with two YN3's for power.
Southbound loaded NS coke train for Albans Lake Steel.

The NS Jefferson District crosses the CSX three times in Villa Park, two at grade, and the third time here.

Last edited:
NS 14E pounds the BNSF and CN diamonds at RO Tower in Villa Park with two surprise heritage units.
14E and 15G have bounced the PC/Wabash combo back and forth between Ashland and Princeton for nearly a week.
The middle SD70 is for the 47th Yard in Paloma to be used on H4L to and from Blue Mountain.

BNSF Q-NTWSGB1 speeds westbound through Willow Grove.

Flashback to the 90's, Santa Fe 1-995 blasts through Asannah.

-
:wave:​

What are the three words?

Work

In

Progress

And now for something completely different, the Lennoxville and Eastern Railway

Last edited:
LER JU-4 (Julianna - Lennoxville mixed freight) soars over a dip in the landscape at East Switch Carthridge.

Lennoxville & Eastern Railway JU-2B ducks into Yemaya Siding to await the arrival of CP oilcan #622.

CP #622-098 rolls east along the LER Farnham Subdivision with a BNSF SD70MAC, SOO SD60 and UP SD70M.

Splendid work Cam! I'm loving the feel of that route! Can't wait to see that beast complete! :)

Like they say about art, it's never complete (certainly feels like that), but thank you very much I appreciate the feedback. :)

Back