american drivers in engine cab

train20

Banned
Is there a way to have American drivers in the cab and not the european drivers looks out of place on us locomotives

Last edited:
But how does a european driver looks like and how an american driver ? Equal i think , there humans .

I'm from Holland and in the past we had such a guy who wanted to create übermenschen .

I've got a nasty taste from his question.

Hi Train 20,
I understood you question perfectly, You want a figure in you train cab that looks like an American train engineer. not that french guy lolol. I don't blame you lol.
Yes willie the gimp is the guy you want. As far as you question being raciest in any way? Don't let the trolls bother you, there is always someone trying to stir the pot. Good Luck.

There are four on the DLS by dricketts:

G Stuckey,<kuid:135229:100196>
JT Reynolds,<kuid:135229:100201>
L Simpson,<kuid:135229:100192>
S Witten,<kuid:135229:100199>

Last edited:
Hi Train 20,
I understood you question perfectly, You want a figure in you train cab that looks like an American train engineer. not that french guy lolol. I don't blame you lol.
Yes willie the gimp is the guy you want. As far as you question being raciest in any way? Don't let the trolls bother you, there is always someone trying to stir the pot. Good Luck.

There are four on the DLS by dricketts:

G Stuckey,<kuid:135229:100196>
JT Reynolds,<kuid:135229:100201>
L Simpson,<kuid:135229:100192>
S Witten,<kuid:135229:100199>

And you are a Health Unit Coordinator ? Looks to me someone with decency and brains.

I see this as an insult to call me a trol .

And you are a Health Unit Coordinator ? Looks to me someone with decency and brains.

I see this as an insult to call me a trol .
Then perhaps you shouldn't act as such. When you don't act like a troll, you won't get called one! It's pretty simple really. Try it, and you might get good results.

Hi Train 20,
You want a figure in you train cab that looks like an American train engineer. not that french guy lolol. I don't blame you lol.

Now who's being racist ?????

Even down to the point that you use a capital letter for "American", but not for "french".

I want to apologies my behaviour for today , i had a very bad day as an autist .
I did read my posts and i know that i wrote it but can't believe that i was in thát state.

So , i hope you all will except my apologies .

Today i'm not proud of being an autist

greets Leksie

Hi everybody.
Could somebody please explain to me exactly what an American railroad driver is suppose to looks like. The opening poster described an american as someone who would be wearing a baseball cap or such like article of clothing. However, does the op not realise that baseball caps and other such similar head gear is warn extensively in European countries as it is on many other continents as well.

If my visits to the united states and reading serve me correctly then the american nation of today is made up of descendants of many of the original ethnic immigrants who came from countries all over the world, which is being added to further by continued ongoing immigration.

In the forgoing, each group has brought and continues to bring its own culture to the shores of the united states and in that has brought forward the rich mix of individuals that you see in all parts united states today. The forgoing situation is mirrored in many other countries of the world and especially Europe.

Therefore, as much as their is no pro-typical American or American locomotive engineer, so their is no pro-typical English, French, Italian or German individual or rail driver.

However, perhaps those who have the greatest claim to being true Americans would be the ethnic Indian tribes who where already on the continent when the first European settlers arrived. So, perhaps if an American engineer is required in the cab for Trainz, then that individual should be a member of an ethnic tribe such as the Sioux, in full traditional costume including headdress. Perhaps that would satisfy the opening poster

Bill.
Posted from the 7:55pm Plymouth to Bristol Temple Meads First Great Western hst sevice, very crowded and running 12 minutes late.

Last edited:
"Perhaps that would satisfy the opening poster" : Why putting extra salt in the wound , i've made my apologies for my behaviour .

Back