My status.....

n8phu

Purveyor of the Forgotten
All,

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been around much lately....

I am not leaving Trainz for those who have asked, thanks for asking though :)

What is going on is the house I was renting and trying to buy is being sold to someone else and my family and I have to move....quickly.

This process has not been easy nor "friendly" in the least and has sucked up a lot of my time.

By this Friday we will be in a temporary apartment for awhile and hopefully I can get back up to speed quickly to finish all those things that I have promised.

Hopefully by the end of this year I will own a home and not have to worry about the fickle nature of others......

Chris N8PHU

Well I'm sorry you had to move. Some people are not very kind. But I am glad to hear you found a temporary place and you'll be staying with Trainz. I wish you the best in your house hunting. :)

Good luck with this, Chris.

Moving is bad enough, but even worse when it has to be done under undue circumstances such as this.

John

That sucks Chris but maybe you will look back on this in a couple years and realize it worked out for the better. Good luck.

I can only send you the best of luck! You've been such an awesome clone (;))! I can't thank you enough for the hard work you've done, and the hours of joy that you've brought to my, and many other's trainz games! Thanks is not nearly enough, so I say we should all pitch in and help him find a house! :)

Howdy Chris

I know exactly what your going thru.

I finely got my stuff together to buy a little house I now own.
Its a great little neighborhood kind of like the 50's.
Lots of kids playing outside.

Good luck to you and yours

Gerry ...xcrossi

Thanks All!

We will survive this...it is just unnecessary pain that someone caused...

Now what is that saying?

"Karma is a *****, especially with her monthly visitor?"

Best of luck to you and your family, Chris! Keep a stiff upper lip; maybe better things to come!

** UPDATE **

I wish to thank all who have passed on their well wishes to my family and I.....

We are moved in and mostly settled... well, as best as we can. Most of my bruises and scratches are gone and most everything is unpacked. :)

As I get back into the swing of things, I will be temporarily holding off on extra projects. Due to the moving evolution, I am way behind on things I have promised to people and need to get caught up.

After I get caught up, I will be entertaining new requests and projects.

Thanks for understanding.

Chris

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you. That's rough. I don't think anybody's going to hold you too accountable for being behind with things.

Glad too hear ya kind of back to a normal life for you and the family Chris, Keep ya chin up mate.
Cheers Mick.

Good luck in finding the right house you want to buy and thank you for all the good things you have done for the Trainz community.

Best wishes for your future,Chris.

Lennard

Family always comes first so take care of yours and when you get settled than think about taking care of us trainzers. Most of us have been around for a while so we're not going anywhere. Hang in there.

Back