Trainz-Creation-Pack

sholborn

sholborn
Hi
Help is needed please tried to re install Trainz _asset_creation_studio ,first downloading from Auran unzipped files to folder,tried to run application only to be told do you wish to remove all components of this application,used to work well have not changed anything only the last time i used it now i have a bit more time to myself thought why not get back into creating not to be any help-hints would be appreciated.
Regards
Stewart Holborn
Creations-UK :'(

Last edited:
Hi Stewart,

If you are getting this message, means like the stuff is already installed and it's not necessary to unzip it again.

@oknotsen,

This is an old distribution pack that was once for sale by Auran which contains all kinds of original artwork and meshes that can be reused for one's own content. If the stuff is used and distributed, it has to be distributed on the DLS, I think, and the description must mention the source of the original components.

John

Last edited:
Hi
Can find and download the program it's my computer will let me install it keeps asking do i want to remove all of the program but can not find a copy of it anywhere now totally lost and p***ed of now i have loads of spare time but no program to work on.
Many thanks for the info

Hi
Can find and download the program it's my computer will let me install it keeps asking do i want to remove all of the program but can not find a copy of it anywhere now totally lost and p***ed of now i have loads of spare time but no program to work on.
Many thanks for the info

Probably still got the registry entries for a previous install, try using CCleaner to remove the old entries then install. If that doesn't work try installing it as administrator, Right click, Run as Administrator.
If still no joy then assuming you are not using XP but higher, Right click > Properties > Compatibility > Windows XP and tick the Run as Administrator box, then install.

Edit: Probably a stupid question but you have first installed Gmax?

Last edited:
Back