Competition?

llebrez

There is a new competitor in town. Train Fever.com ( Looks Swiss to me), price is right and towns look quite well made. A glorified game?

There is a new competitor in town. Train Fever.com ( Looks Swiss to me), price is right and towns look quite well made. A glorified game?

Hi Brian,

I've been following the program development too. This is a game similar to the old Transport Tycoon series with updated graphics and not a full train simulator like TS12 or TANE.

John

John --

Before I read your post I watched the promotional video. My reaction, like yours, was "Wow !~! Transport Tycoon on steroids."

Gotta love the fat guy on the platform swaying back and forth. A SpeedTree derivative?

Phil

Notice that I stated "glorified game". Short of a "simulator". Nice, but I still keep what we have...

Hello

Here it is, in case anyone missed the fever action? I think Tony and Chris did:hehe::hehe:

http://www.train-fever.com/

atleast it's got real passengers walking the streets in a real breathing world.

Regards

Ahsan

Last edited:
Looking on wikipedia I think this game is only going to be available in the German speaking language, and from about September 2014 onwards on Steam.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Back