Screenshot of The Week: June 20 to July 27 2014 (No Theme)

Well, I got nothing! I've been working on this beach way too long. Just thought I'd show you the waves I'm trying to simulate.

Cheers .... Rick
rickf77_20140722_0001.jpg~original

Last edited:
This is an oldie, but a goodie. I haven't recently played trainz though... Ahhh the wonders of having this awesome archive of pictures that have yet to be entered LOL!

cfa2eca3e9fcf6148292d4c90477b80e.png

The Nickel Plate passing the AB loco. The NP has unloaded some pigs at the Meat Packing Plant and is heading back to the pig loading depot. The AB is heading to the next station to unload and load passengers before continuing on.
This is part of a fictional route being worked on and the challenge I have given myself, is get it to over 200km. I use some steam trains not strictly of New Zealand, but I do try to make the scenery similar to NZ. This is not for uploading.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, new to this, wanted to post a screenshot but can't seem to insert a picture, don't have a URL for the picture.
Can someone please help- searched but could not find any instructions - some of us are new to this.
Thanks - Johno

Johno:

I'm not much good with any computer stuff, and even worse at explaining how to do anything! Are you aware that you have to use a site like photobucket? You upload your photos to the site and from there you can "import" them to here. I'm sure most people would catch on to it in a matter of minutes, took me a LITTLE longer than that. Now, It's very easy, just a click or two and there it is. If you are using photobucket, I MAY be able to help you more. I did have a little problem at first, once you do it a couple of times, there's nothing to it!

I sure hope you're not another one of these master artists! It's hard enough trying to get a vote now! Just kidding, the more the merrier, I would say!

Cheers ... Rick

My entry for this week - a train caught on the Romanian Plain somewhere between Crivina and Chitila

9587780_orig.jpg

These are all so great. I have a suggestion/request and couldnt figure out where best to put it...

Each time I see these amazing screenshots, the first thing that immediately comes to mind is: "wow, where is that from? how can I get it?"

Maybe this has been covered before, but was wondering if it would be too much to require submissions to have a little tagline showing the layout the screenshot came from, at least if its one that can be obtained by others?

Great shots!

Thanks Rick
Didn't think it was going to be easy - but hey, life is full learning curves.
I will probably be too late for this week's comp but will see what happens next week.
Thanks for your help, appreciate it.
Cheer Johno

No sweat Johno. Have no fear, it's very easy ...... I figured it out! Let me know if ya run into a snag.

Cheers ... Rick

bmheron; In my case, it's a route I'm working on. It's my second go at it. I swore to myself that I'd NEVER go through it again! ....but, here I am, back at it. I better get it right this time! In this weeks contest, that's just about as far as I've made it on the route. I kind of got stuck on the beach. It's too nice outdoors to be stuck in front of this computer screen! Even if my route was perfect in every way, it's not something most people would want. I really have dozed off driving on the first version of the route! There are a few 20-30 minute sections where you just go through forested areas. My eyes are getting heavy just thinking about it! ... zzzzzzzz

cheers again ... Rick

Last edited:
Back