Narrow gauge screenshots

where

A small WIP

ng001b.jpg

Where can I find the loco in the shed in the backround, and is it 2ft? Please and thanks,

azzjazz

Look in the DLS under sssjung. It should be in a pack with the Pithiviers box wagon. I think it's called a KDL15, but maybe it isn't.

i've been having trouble with some of prowler's loco's. the loco works but the cowcacher/snowplow doesn't appear and isn't in the list of stuff to attach to the front in that menu when you press the question mark. Is there a way to fix this? its onlt in 09 and 2010 it doesn't work but i don't want to revert back to 06.

i've been having trouble with some of prowler's loco's. the loco works but the cowcacher/snowplow doesn't appear and isn't in the list of stuff to attach to the front in that menu when you press the question mark. Is there a way to fix this? its onlt in 09 and 2010 it doesn't work but i don't want to revert back to 06.

Did you download the general parts packs?

Using 09 and it works fine.

Oh, and what Betsy said, make shure you downloaded all the General Parts.

the loco' i'm downloading is the k-28 which doesn't have general parts:confused:

EDIT: you know what? forget it. I just installed it into 2010 and now it works! :) also I get to take a first look at the snowplow!:) Awsome work Prowler!:)

Last edited:
And to yours as well, but, I have to ask.

Are those the 30in cars reskined and retrucked? They look afuly like the 30in ones.

Besides that, nice job on the reskinning.

From the GC&T,

Iv actualy done that myself. I had them retrucked to 3ft gauge perfictly, had reletered them, but they were realy fauly after I did that, and I had to delete them.

I take it your bro is good at reskinning?

I have to say my bro does have a good taste in reskinning:D

Cheers bro:hehe:

there not acctually re trucked. just downloaded, abserved, thought about and re-skined.

btw that last shot makes me think that im being copied:p :confused: I've used those cliffs like that many times in the past.
but that loco looks a bit big to be ng:hehe:

These screenshots look great, everyone. This is becoming quite a collection. Only thing is, I haven't see any screenshots of 2ft gauge railways apart from eso's returning the empties to the quarry. Anyone got anymore 2ft gauge they'd like to show?

Back