Narrow gauge screenshots

show-image_org-10042822491677.jpg

show-image_org-10042822542474.jpg

finally i can show off thhe S-W R

first off no.7 and 8 heading out of king's lynn with a goods train
kingslynnkn1.jpg

next no.11 pulling the express into scranton station

scrantonstationwm3.jpg

and finally the lord mayor shunts wagons into the coal shutes at weeting quay as no.27 brings in the 12:30 from scranton

weetingquay2te1.jpg

Just wondering can CoHe3D or anyone else tell where to get that Coal Stack in the bottom pic? It looks spot on for my engine shed.Thanks in advance!

Oh yeah, well what about those engines and coaches on the 2ft gauge line? I know that those open wagons are standard gauge, but I'm not sure about the coaches and that diesel-looking shunter at the port.

heres a little something i have been working on

23136171.jpg

56335374.jpg

26524625.jpg

30444707.jpg

29755650.jpg

86604761.jpg

most of the stuff is slugsmashers, or from sirgibby's website

Last edited:
Not really,

Think about it; 2ft was used commonly in the UK for mining. In the USA out west was famous for mining. Put the two together what do you get? A 2ft Western railroad that connects mines or something like that.;)

Keep up the good work rjc0235, I look forward to seeing more.:Y:

Cheers,
JRT

Last edited:
Just wondering can CoHe3D or anyone else tell where to get that Coal Stack in the bottom pic? It looks spot on for my engine shed.Thanks in advance!
To me it looks like it is this:
JJS Coal Bin, kuid:46819:37008
It is on the DLS and showing as Built-in in TS2010 (I don't know about other versions as that is the only version I have).

Great screenshots everybody!
:)
Barry

Not really,

Think about it; 2ft was used commonly in the UK for mining. In the USA out west was famous for mining. Put the two together what do you get? A 2ft Western railroad that connects mines or something like that.;)

Ok when you say it that way it makes since.

well, lets just say i can never go back to standard gauge railways, im just so used to narrow gauge. and it is really laggy, but that might be my computer, does anyone know what trainz 2006 likes, RAM, Processor or graphics card?

You may just want to skip 2006 and go to 2010 so you don't have to deal with 2006's initial bugs, and 2010 has better graphics capabilities is what I hear.

Back