Narrow gauge screenshots

Bobcass_20100415_0006.jpg

Hi All: Here is a shot of my current layout..Coming down from the Mine..Bob Cass

Last edited:
Has anyone got anymore screenshots? I'm still trying to think of what to put on, so it may be a while before I (and whistlehead) can put some up. I say this because whistlehead has been very helpful in getting these screenshots into the threads.

Before you complain about textures let me just say these are from my WIP, recently picked up becouse I got burned out on it until recently, San Owens Map.

neither, 30in

Although in the route itself, it features a 3ft mainline, a 30 in branch, shown here, and a small 4ft8(1/2) in branch that connects with the 30in a town called Diablo.

In order
1) Map view of the route, I do not plan on adding anymore baseboards
2) Coming down from what will be a portal in the mountians, Donkey Medows
3) Abandoned town of Sage
4)View of the 30in line going into the Manias Canyon cut by the El Rio river.
5)View of the Dual standard and 30 in in Diablo

Not bad, Tyler, not bad. There are still some textures that need adding, but all and all, it's pretty good.

Back to USA

And I know, not many textures, buildings, or realy anything...
Literaly started this route about 1 and a half hours ago...

I think that modern colour light signals and speed signs are slightly out of place on an old west layout. If you search the DLS you can find invisible speed signs and signals, and a man holding a signal lamp.

I think that modern colour light signals and speed signs are slightly out of place on an old west layout. If you search the DLS you can find invisible speed signs and signals, and a man holding a signal lamp.
If you are talking about the San Owens route, then I need to point out something...

The route is "Supposed" to be set in the early 50s, and although some of the town along the route still retain their heritage, Empire City, and mabie 1 other, will clearly show that it is the 50s.

About the lamp, Realy? Wow, never knew that was out there. Thanks!

Back