Narrow gauge screenshots

Hang on, hasn't anyone (apart from whistlehead) decided to post comments about my screenshots? So far, I think everyone else is ignoring mine.

Superb!

Ok a couple from me............. anyone recognise anywhere?

Wow.
Those are brilliant shots clam1952, I'm very pleased to see that you're still building F&WHR. (I've just spotted that it was about 2 weeks since you posted these), it might inspire me to release a couple of things I have in the pipeline...;) Having guarded on both railways in the last week I can safely say that your attention to detail is superb! I'm not going to nitpick - all in all very impressive!
I'm going to be working on the Railways all summer so if you want photos of anything do let me know; I'd be only too happy to help out.
Out of curiosity, where did you get the SAR B wagons from? did you make them yourself?

benk87

Last edited:
You have some produce you never released? Tell us, what would these be? More coaches? Dinorwic based slate trucks? Guard's coaches?

Hey, wouldn't it be nice if someone tried to make the rest of the Tallylyn rolling stock as much as what Kevmt made? I think it would be rather nice.

Let's not get off subject here guys. This is for narrow gauge screenshots not content requests and locations. I don't intend to be mean, but I'd like to see this thread continue on for its original purpose and not get shut down due to off topic posting. If you guys want to try and locate something, do some searches and if those fail make a thread in the general trainz. I can't guarantee you'll get an answer (though people in this community are pretty generous and helpful), but at least those will be on topic.

UrsaMountainsP22.jpg

UrsaMountainsP24.jpg

Back