Narrow gauge screenshots

Thank you, I actually got the idea off of one of my older logging books. A small sub division in the Skagit County region of Washington used a similar pulley & rigging setup with an incline cable. I was trying to find more of an applicable platform to set the derrick on, but had no luck.

Yes. I Saw The Web On Youtube, Which Is yourmamaluigi. He's The Guy Who Made This Website. Did You See The Link To Skarloey123's Sodor Island 3D?

Last edited:
screen017.jpg

"Daylight in the swamps!" The first load of the day rolls into the yard on this logging short line.
40549871.png

I know I entered this in screen shot of the week already, but I thought I'd share it with you.

sadly just a "ghost" of a memory

screen479.jpg

one night me and my buddies decided to camp out on the old grade of the D&RG, because we heard it was haunted by the Ghost of a locomotive that killed 12 Railroaders. Dread 107 was her nickname, and when it was scrapped, they said it released her spirit so now she haunts the Lines she ran. But anyway... we were camping when we heard a steam whistle, and before our eyes, Dread 107 appeared to our wonder and horror.

I entered this one in screenshot of the week, but doesn't hurt to share. It's early morning on the Bear Creek & Southern as two trains load and service one of the many mines.
trainz2009-08-2011-29-25-77.jpg

Later in the day, a raging storm sets in buffeting the land. Yet the railroads operations go on.

trainz2009-08-2011-51-52-04.jpg

D&RGW 315 aid's 473 up the steep 3% grade outside of La Forge, Colorado. Though only able to make 6 MPH, the unlikely duo scaled the pass, for a pleasant glide down the other side.

Screenshot_179.jpg

I ran this in Cab Mode, it was entertaining having to jump between two locomotives to keep control of the train

Last edited:
Back