Narrow gauge screenshots

Gossen Ore session on the North Bay County TS12 route, doesn't take much to revitalize old routes with new assets and textures.

taned_091.jpg

Harold

Crude "cut-n-paste" of JR grass texture to side of pencil42 "fill spline".

taned_093.jpg

taned_094.jpg

Making progress slowly
Harold

Last edited:
If you replace the "fill2.tga" in the pencil42 "fill splines" with a renamed "ground" texture that is real easy.

At the green arrow is a JR ground texture renamed in the "fill spline" mesh library.

taned_095.jpg

Harold

Nice work Harold! What tracks are you using? I see that pencil42's fills are seasonal, are the tracks?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I agree with narrowgauge, dirt/rock fill does make sense except where the tracks may have been in place for years. :D

Last edited:
What tracks are you using?

Nothing is seasonal after re-texturing. Winter doesn't work very well in Trainz anyway unless winter is hardwired.

The tracks can be had here:

http://www.banbyggarna.se/stl/scenery/track/page1.html

I modify the LODs by putting the first LOD mesh in the first three slots and the second LOD mesh in the forth slot.

Then there is no funky ballast edge popping up as the track is traversed.

taned_096.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
Playing with a single player session for Little Valley Railway NG Version , created a extras Layer at session level to add this little workshop in the middle of this loco shed as I'm running it as a Preserved line
Workshop-area-a-Exta-level-at-Session-level.jpg

Derelict Cabinets & tool boxes with tools or with spare parts in them, Tool & other benches, Grinder, saw, cutting & welding equipment and a locker
Hope you like it

Tom

Last edited:
Thanks for giving me a preview of the hoppers, it took me some time to find a 750mm route :D

Deleted by request.

:D

Last edited:
A very basic scene, land, sea and train!

A Decauville loco by trainboi1 plus some Slovakian 760mm coaches by zacs. (Also does Slovakian logging cars)

Decauville-Loco-%2B-Czech-coaches.jpg

Last edited:
If you poke around through the 500,000 assets on the DLS you can find the oddest things

As near as I can tell this is a train based on a German cartoon, it is the 750mm Emma set by beamsun.

Did I mention there are odd things on the DLS? Apparently including a giant parrot and an early version of Woody back when he as a sodbuster before he rode out west and became a cowboy. :hehe:

Last edited:
Back