Narrow gauge screenshots

Bet that train didn't fit through the switchback just ahead of these shots, did it?

Ah, this is part of what the D&RG team are evaluating.

Currently trains are split into sections at Como,

while the K-37 can manage the 7% grade with a section,

the more available K-36, K-28, and K-27s all need helpers to above the Tollume Switchback and the '27s need the helper all the way to the pass.

This means not merely a doubling of locomotives and crews but a quadrupling with all the costs associated with them. The C-16s and C-21s are available but are ageing.

If the Yellowstones can do the job it might mean a substantial saving.
:hehe:

Where or when can I get that amazing loco I really like it

Where or when can I get that amazing loco I really like it

Oh, this is nice

<kuid:177684:1300> Loc 030 tram by gege64

36" or Meter gauge. Not a lot of steam trams out there that I know of.

Wrestling her way through the jungle:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Oh, I like this Normhart. Portraying something like this, the growth of a town, provides so much more immersion to a layout. Compliments :)

The D&RGW Glenview Division had to rustle up every spare 30" passenger car they had to accommodate the Glenview Social Club Excursion. Then they had to lay in an extra locomotive due to the weight.

Thomas Lumber Co. keeps the yard at Redtop busy, The sawmill, milling shop, and tie mfg. are on the left and Redtop Furniture is on the right.

Three of the locomotives belong to Thomas Lumber Co., #1 0-4-2T, #2 Porter 0-4-0T and the inbound #22 2-8-2 (all are wood fired), the Forney on the right belongs to the Redtop Furniture Co, and the 2-4-4-2 is the only D&RGW loco in the yard.

The standard gauge sleepers are bound for Prowler where they will be transferred to SG flats for the run out west.

Last edited:
Those are weighing station test cars from PaulzTrainz, payware, they are in one of the three Paulz Trainz Railroad (PTR) narrow gauge mining and logging packs (36").

http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/inside/US.htm at the bottom. There are some singular cars available there.

Some of my collection of Paul'z NG stuff.

All are 36" gauge but I just ordered some of the small 0-6-0 Porters in the foreground in 24" gauge. Paul will make changes like that for little or no additional cost, he also will put any railroad name on the cars.

Last edited:
Back