Narrow gauge screenshots

2nh10np.png

4q6ao3.png

2irx729.png

2vb3olz.png

Since I am constantly on the hunt for stuff for the k-36's, I must ask. What espec and engine sounds do you use?

I use the Baldwin 2-6-0 Espec (<kuid2:243294:100350:1>) and Steam Soundz: NA Modern, Large Steam - Version 4 (<kuid:123250:100287>). Both are on the DLS.

Hey all! been a while since I made a post here. Been playing around with textures and scenery on my Mojave & Panamint, have a look.

the_mojave_high_line_by_gunslinger87-db7sffj.jpg

dry_wash_by_gunslinger87-db7sflj.jpg

more_texture_experiments_by_gunslinger87-db7sfkp.jpg

water_canyon_wash_by_gunslinger87-db7sfjt.jpg

a_glorified_culvert_by_gunslinger87-db7sfjc.jpg

south_side_tunnel_2_by_gunslinger87-db7sfih.jpg

tunnel_2_north_side_by_gunslinger87-db7sfh9.jpg

blending_the_cut_by_gunslinger87-db7sfgf.jpg

Hey all! been a while since I made a post here. Been playing around with textures and scenery on my Mojave & Panamint, have a look.

more_texture_experiments_by_gunslinger87-db7sfkp.jpg

blending_the_cut_by_gunslinger87-db7sfgf.jpg

These look superb!

Glad to see you around, it's been a long time.............I think the Rocks and your natural Scenery Colors give the absolute fact that this is a real desert here. And perfect on the right amount of Plants, looks like it hasn't rained much lately?...........Keep up the good work sir!

Thanks Blue!!

Yeah, been pretty occupied with work and other personal stuff. I invested in T:ANE and a new graphics card to support it, but that hasn't worked out very well for some reason. I may have to take it to a professional to get it working properly. That lead to a lot of frustration and I dropped Trainz all together for a while. Finally decided to pick it back up again. There will be more to come, so stay tuned!

Thanks Blue!!

Yeah, been pretty occupied with work and other personal stuff. I invested in T:ANE and a new graphics card to support it, but that hasn't worked out very well for some reason. I may have to take it to a professional to get it working properly. That lead to a lot of frustration and I dropped Trainz all together for a while. Finally decided to pick it back up again. There will be more to come, so stay tuned!

PS: My only complaint so far with the vegitation is that it's a little dark. Would preger something more tan or yellow, but this will work for now.

Lookin' good as always colorado71 and Kegg_Works!

I finally got this Old Timer working in TANE :D

I've been fooling with it off and on for several years. Still needs sound, whistle, and spec. but she does run. :D :D :D

That's looking really nice - I love your ground texturing!

Curtis

Much Obliged, Curtis! There's still a LOT of found I have to texture... And saying that is a vast understatement. Not to mention adding plant life and other details. But the route is coming along!

By the way, off topic, but what happened to the Car Shops forum? Did it move?

Back