CHANGE OF THE GUARD !!!

KRUGAR

Sorry for the guys that enjoy the UMR Routes but can can someone check on the guard, he not travelling too hot !!! Can we at least Change it as its getting kinda boring now and it a tim of changing of the guard !!! Thx and sorry to be a downer on this route but im starting to get dizzy ... Krugar

Sooo.... I got to ask:

What was that post about?
It really does not make any sense to me at all. Is it slang or specific railway lingo or... what?
What are you actually trying to say?

there seems to be a whole bunch of routes and stuff but, as the program says Multiplayer, well this is going so well as i only ever see one Main route on the site and its UMR, Can someone or is there someway of changing this to something other routes that anyone's got that can at least upload for the multiplayer or is this just another game like -- > FSX ... and then outmoded ... ????

Not sure if you're aware, but most of the multiplayer routes are hosted by members of the community, and there is at least one other that's usually running.

Shane

I could try and host my own UMR session, with a few changes to the rolling stock, mostly more variety in the types of engines. Would I need permission from someone to change the rolling stock or can I go ahead?

I've got my build at 61388 and I am currently adding the rules and making sure everything works. Is there a rule where it sets it so you can just pass a switch and change it, so you don't have to drive 10 or so feet away?

For changing the radeis of a junction you click on the track flyout,go to the track mark open it at the bottom is a box with 20.00 change that to 00.05 this will alond you to change it just after you pass it. (1 foot)Hope you put in the MP rule in the session?

Well, I have decided to revisit this thread, finish up my UMR session and upload it. Anyone who has the UMR route from Lewis will have to download the session. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

As I am typing this, my UMR session is being uploaded to the DLS. :D

EDIT: I made a mistake in uploading the session, and the itrainz server has been down all day, so I haven't had a chance to upload the session.

EDIT 2: Uploading!

Last edited:
Back