banning certain members off a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Is there a way to ban certain members off a thread for whatever reason?:confused:

I have a member who just won't stop being annoying on one of my Q&A threads just because I had made it for everyone to use and he ruinng the fun for everyone and he just won't stop question it's reason or intentions, even mines. And he's beginning to make it off topic. :( :eek:

That's it for me.

ha ha ha so amusing since there are only really only two people posting on the thread you mentioned and that it looks like it had died a natural death anyway once, what is your problem = if you banned the other poster it would be a dead duck.

Last edited:
Oh I know, I'll ban all of the moderators off of my thread and re-name it to "Ultimate Flame War" and just watch the great battle unfold

Oh I know, I'll ban all of the moderators off of my thread and re-name it to "Ultimate Flame War" and just watch the great battle unfold

If you want a flame war, check this one out...

BP_oil_rig_explosion.jpg

Actually, I already got punished by the moderators for a roleplay fight topic. And why ban moderators from ANYTHING? They keep order in the forums, and also may also have some influence on how the next versions of Trainz come out.

(Once again, the picture doesn't belong to me, I found it on the internet.)

Last edited:
If you want a flame war, check this one out...

http://www.sustainabilityninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/BP_oil_rig_explosion.jpg

Actually, I already got punished by the moderators for a roleplay fight topic. And why ban moderators from ANYTHING? They keep order in the forums, and also may also have some influence on how the next versions of Trainz come out.

(Once again, the picture doesn't belong to me, I found it on the internet.)

Come to think of it ... I haven't seen even one photo or screenshot that is actually yours ... in 38 "Started" threads, and 283 posts, in 39 days time ... When you started up with a rash of "New Started Threads" starting May 29th

Last edited:
Come to think of it ... I haven't seen even one photo or screenshot that is actually yours ... in 38 "Started" threads, and 283 posts, in 39 days time ... When you started up with a rash of "New Started Threads" starting May 29th

You have been keeping track? Well, I definitly intend to slow down on the new threads, especially since I have started playing Need For Speed again.
Also, I don't have accounts at any photo sites, and how in the world could I have taken a picture of that exploding oil rig?
(unfortunatly, there are no F7's or ALCO's close by either.)

Hi All
As noted by a few other members, it is not possible to 'ban' members from specific threads. If you believe a post is inappropriate, please use the 'report post' button to report the post to our team.

You can, if you wish, use the 'ignore' function to ignore all posts by particular users as well.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back