Dugout 3.6 VIII is being released in the next few days...

LIneAxe

You bet it is... This is a Player vs Player , 2 teams of 2 players , even single player Practice in multiplayer mode so you can get better while waiting for another player to come along...
Never have the mines paid out so much $$$ . Our drivers are planning their early retirement pensions...Should be up and running by this weekend ... Don't miss out ... !!!!
:cool:

Sorry to Auron for many uploads of same assets Today.. I found some errors on map , some created by me , some created by the Surveyor Gremlins I think ... I have been doing alot of testing to get the last coupla bugs out ...EEP ,looks like I left my Test Engine on the main track .. Just pulled it offside and even cleaned up some spots

Last edited:
Smoothed alot of track and added in some sounds ... This should be it . I tested Both Red and Yellow last night.. The game should be through Auron sometime this weekend...

Well, I had invisible track trapped in the geometry. .Turned out to have morphed into an Object from the track ..Not sure how I did that one.. Then other weird stuff started happening in Surveyor and I lost some objects and some spline tracks didn't line up to bridges ,stuff like that... So without further ado... I send up Dugout 3.6 X ... Tracks tested many times by AI and me ..Should show up on DLS soon I am sure... Zzzzzz ... too much editing ....:sleep:

Some small updates to the map have been made. I gotta admit I learned alot about the traffic lights by watching the AI while building up this map . Sure was fun and educational too !
Now me and my bro and gonna be battling for supremacy !

Well , played it with my bro several times . We found that the stats don't transfer from the host computer . So we have to use the host computer to record the actual game stats. Practice games work . All in all we found the 2 player game Massive fun to play .The Red/Yellow practice sessions are totally kewl to play as well.

Last edited:
Many changes made to all the lights on this map and now the AI goes way faster..Crucial to change back any junctions you go though while travelling on the outer Route so the AI and others can get through to their next destinations. We love this map now !!!

Back