Year of the Polar Express.

Yeah, I did that with your 1225. BTW, what font did you use? I used serif and it looks nothing like it.

I do know that GDennish (AKA TomixNscale89) does have a model of the Polar Express + Coach's over on the Model Resource site, but there is no way I would use that model for it. I'll let you guess why.

Glacier Gulch (THE PIN!!"), Hot Chocolate ("Never ever let it cool!!"), and Caribou Crossing ("It could be HOURS before they clear this track!") .

Last edited:
I think there is a way to make the DLC Berkshire turn into the Polar Express. I've seen pictures of it, but I don't know how to do it myself.

Glacier Gulch (THE PIN!!")

Actually. Glacier Gulch was just the area where the track was set up like a rollarcoaster. The part with the pin (Hitting the Ice) Is known as Tea Lake by the official polar express book. Not the one by Chris Van Allsberg or the Novel.

I think there is a way to make the DLC Berkshire turn into the Polar Express. I've seen pictures of it, but I don't know how to do it myself.

What you're probably thinking of are the Christmas lights that are "strung" on the locomotive when you set the date to December 25th.

The pin sheared off before they started up Glacier gulch. It was right after the Carribou stepped off the tracks.

Back