Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

Hi,
Okay :) background well known too ^^ Sad thing is that skype does NOT transfer messages between offline persons...so as long as you are not online the same time i am on, i'll not get your message. And...i was in #trainz the last 6 days o_O
You need to update your Skype. The latest version no longer requires both of us to be online.
Anyway,
Last week in Oman, this week in Germany; both times without decent WiFi. Talk to you next week!

Thanks for starting off topic again. Answer: nope

If you hate steam locos, you hate the foundation of almost all countries in the world.

Still hate them :p

Last edited:
One tip for the terminals, have a bypass main around he terminal station for trains not using the station. Other than that, I love the station designs. I especially like the second one.

There are no trains 'not' using the station :) there's a freight line going around the city to connect the yards, but we dont want t have freight trains on the 40 miles long center line. It would just block the Heavy commuter traffic.

Oh by the way....we all know that Islands do not just 'appear'...

Prototypical thing...Unzen, JP:
and this is just a small one....
Fugendake_01_Volcano_and_flow_channels.JPG

Last edited:
es geht im ausgesightnight

You may wanna tell google translate that it is an completely unecessary tool :p

What it is? Well, what does it look like :) It is why we actually have most islands...vulcanism!

Here for example we see what an Pyroclastic flow can cause.... (Wikipedia: is a fast-moving current of hot gas and rock (collectively known as tephra), which reaches speeds moving away from a volcano of up to 700 km/h (450 mph).[2] The gas can reach temperatures of about 1,000 °C (1,830 °F).)

It was build to to handle the pyroclastic flows and lahares coming from the volcano, to protect the city. For reference, i used the Channels located through Unzen, japan:

unzen.1995.all.gif

If the channel is not there, the city would soon look like that....

Last edited:
The video you show IS the actual reason why the channel systems were built...(the video shows the Unzen). Working since 1995 without problems... :p

Oh yeah...and we need something to produce electricity :) since we are in the ~3 miles range of a vulcano, its coal powered. Plants along the coast line will be nuclear

Oh i did not do that, you may see that i answered your question before. Only because you do not like the answer....not my problem.

And about your signature: we all live in free countries, and have a right to state our opinions and thoughts. So...what?

Back