Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

@ShadowRock: Danke und viele Grüße ;)

@Thread...lol : I'll see what i can do in the next days, in 7 days i'll move from Baden - Württemberg, Germany to Gladbeck, NRW, Germany to start my apprenticeship as a train engineer (EIB /LT). I guess i'll not have that much time in the next few months/years ^.^ I hope i'll not have to stop this project again, but i may randomly dissapear for some weeks without any notice lol

Felix :)

@a certain person :p : I changed my signature, hope its ok now lol

With the Port Huron Town+ Station finished, the second Sub Division, the Mountain Line, is now fully operational!

Northern Huron Station :)

TOFC again

Felix :wave:

Last edited:
Do you have a possible completion date?
It is done when it is done.
Btw: That goes for about every content project you see around trainz: No ETA.

Knowing Flusi a little bit: When it is done, I am guessing it will only be made available to a bunch of his friends or those that helped him with content in the process.

It is done when it is done.
Btw: That goes for about every content project you see around trainz: No ETA.

Knowing Flusi a little bit: When it is done, I am guessing it will only be made available to a bunch of his friends or those that helped him with content in the process.

No,
this thing will be a public release later. Yes, really. But i guess i need about 2 years from now, about 5% of the route are done (185 miles)

YES; THIS WILL BE A PUBLIC RELEASE SINCE IT WILL BE MY LAST PROJECT :)

Last edited:
deleted due to oknotsen not liking it ;) Will edit the route now and soon post the new pics!

In the meantime, watch this lol

Last edited:
@wholikestobepirate:

As i know, you can`t use stuff from PC on Android version of game.
Also, as i know, E60 made by Felix (and slightly modified by me) is unreleaseable unless he will decide to send it to you.
And asking stuff in such way is not very good, you`re acting like a gimme pig.

@wholikestobepirate:

As i know, you can`t use stuff from PC on Android version of game.
Also, as i know, E60 made by Felix (and slightly modified by me) is unreleaseable unless he will decide to send it to you.
And asking stuff in such way is not very good, you`re acting like a gimme pig.

+1 Ivan lol :p

Thanks :/ I got permission to release 5 of the loco's, none of the JR ones though (i'd never ask them lol)

UPDATE:

I uploaded a test object to the DLS today ( a LCSE advertisement Billboard) to check how the DLS is working. I'm planning on uploading all releasable content in the next days

Last edited:
Back