Class 325 driving carriage not working

SuperSpeedMaglev

Wonderfully Old Fashioned
The front driving part, can't remember its name, doesn't work, dunno why..(TS12)

The 2nd 2 rolling stock work but not the main driving carriage...

Reinstalling doesn't work.....solution to make it work?

The Class 325 must be put in the correct 4-car formation (or multiples of for 8 or 12 car formations) for it to work correctly due to the enginespecs involved. I believe it's mentioned in the description.

Shane

Do you mean you add the DTPMV first then TPMV and MPMV in game?

If so I can't add the DTPMV. I think I know why.

Errors:
Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.9 are no longer supported.
Warning: The texture 'black.jpg' is a uniform color.
Warning: This asset requires a shadow mesh, but the mesh table does not contain one.

Last edited:
Those are only warnings, so they should not affect the placement. In terms of the order, then yes, it's DTPMV - TPMV - MPMV - DTPMV (reversed).

I would check if there are any actual errors/missing dependencies though.

Shane

Your in luck I'm currently packaging up some AC loco's to be uploaded to the DLS so I've fitted in some time to update the 325 .
I'm just testing the updated version (Build 2.9) and it has no errors or warnings in CMP (TS12).
Note : the updates are to remove the texture warnings , add shadow meshes and alter a couple of dependencies to add bogies with sound . No mesh updates !!

If there are no problems found during testing then I should be uploading it to the DLS in a while , though take note dependant on the upload checker it could be 48 hours or more before the updated versions appear (that's if the DLS aint broken again !!)

If you want it urgently (i.e. the world will stop turning without it) then send me an email (address is in the config file of the class 325 that you currently have) and I'll send it over ?

*High Fives round the world 5 times*

Thxs, I literally was dying not being able to use that, now you've rlly made my day.(Tuesday lol)

Also is the organize part compulsorily? Or just so its in the real-life order if you so wish?

And a content request, the class 390 in a intercity reskin? :D

To see what it looks like search images-
railworks class 390 intercity(google or the search engine of ur choice)

Last edited:
Back