Trainz Riddlez

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
This is something that I've been thinking about for a while: a thread that has Trainz-related riddles on it. Whoever gets it correct gets to post a riddle of your own. I'll start it off:

I was built for use in Russia, but I never got to taste Russia's juice.

Good luck!

Here's one. I was stuck in a tunnel, fearing that the rain would spoil my lovely green paint with red stripes.

Here's one. I was stuck in a tunnel, fearing that the rain would spoil my lovely green paint with red stripes.

That would be Henry the Green Engine.
Try this:
I may be older, and smaller, than my sisters, but I can still get up and go down the mainline like them.

Great. American and Thomas dominated so far. Anything for non-American and non-Children here?

@H222 Why don't you just give up and stop trying to cos more problems we all know your trying hard to get Zelda banned gen and it wont work try being nice to us for ones in your life and perhaps your gane another few friends them more emeys.
please just quit with it.

Last edited:
D, just so you know, I clicked on what's his name banner (no, I did not want to see anything that was there, just real tired and made a mistake). Anyway, I got some kind of warning, maybe just me.

Cheers...Rick

I don't know how you stand it D, I think most of us just try to stay away from him. It's not always easy.

Its because hes not a bad guy ones you take the time to get to know hem I know hem for real hes a friendly young man thats very misunderstood thats all. besides I delt with worse ppl in my life and have a higher understanding he will grow up in time as long as ppl are willing to put up with his weakness and work with hem not agents hem Zelda is making progress hes no different then me and my bad grammar/spelling after all no one is purifect.

Last edited:
Hey D; I clicked on it again (just for you!). All seems fine now and I made it to the site without warning. I got the warning yesterday sometime (?) between 3-6 pm.

Cheers...Rick

Back to riddles everyone. Here's hint number 2:

My sister was the first of her type that appeared on the railroad we were once owned by. One of her descendants pulled our railroad's last steam-powered train.

Also, my dad had to use my computer last night and updated it to Windows 8.1. Now I'm not getting any sound on any of the computer games I have even though I have the volume turned up all the way. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do a system restore and hope that fixes the problem. He has also been banned from using my computer until June 1st.

Old side was removed this is are new one. http://railroadcustomworks.weebly.com/

Back to riddles everyone. Here's hint number 2:

My sister was the first of her type that appeared on the railroad we were once owned by. One of her descendants pulled our railroad's last steam-powered train.

Also, my dad had to use my computer last night and updated it to Windows 8.1. Now I'm not getting any sound on any of the computer games I have even though I have the volume turned up all the way. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to do a system restore and hope that fixes the problem. He has also been banned from using my computer until June 1st.

SP GS1 class?

He has also been banned from using my computer until June 1st.

I'm sure your dad would be proud to have a son like you.

While we're on the topic of fails, isn't it supposed to be Jackson's turn and not Zelda or Drago or Jamie or yours and whatever hoo haa has been going on in here.

I'm sure your dad would be proud to have a son like you.
Well he never asked if he could update my computer to Windows 8.1, plus he said he was going to help my grandparents whose computer has Windows 8 and my computer is the only one in the house with Windows 8, now 8.1, on it; he also said that it would take about ten minutes to help my grandparents out. He never said anything about updating my computer, plus I got home from work at 8:30PM and because he was using it to help my grandparents and updating it to Windows 8.1, I never got to be on my computer at all that day. All of those factors made me decide to ban him from my computer. However, I managed to get sound for my computer games. However, I had uninstalled almost all my computer games getting ready for a system restore. But now that I've got sound again, it looks like I'm going to have to spend installing the games I uninstalled. Also, I've decided to lift that ban now that the problem has, hopefully, been fixed.

Well, I'll go ahead and give the answer to the riddle:

The locomotive is Southern 630.

Southern 630 is older and smaller than all the other mainline steam locomotives

Her sister, Southern 4501, is available from Trainz Forge

Southern 4501 was the first 2-8-2 owned by Southern Railway

A 2-8-2 pulled the last Southern steam-powered freight train

Whoever wants to do a riddle, then go ahead. Once a riddle is posted, another one cannot be posted until the current riddle is solved.

Last edited:
See if you can figure this out

You are driving a train. After departure the trains stops five miles down the track for eight minutes.

The next stop is two and a half miles further on, where the train stops for four minutes.

After seven more stops the train completes its journey, taking one hour eighteen minutes overall.

What colour are the drivers eyes?

Back