Trainz Riddlez

I've got one. :)

I was one of the first steamers ever made for TRS, although I'm not highly regonized well, but I do have a relative that resides in Pennsylvania and I'm from the same railway he's from, and I have a cousin that looks like me, but is from another railway, and I look like I was built in the 10's to early 20's, who am I?

Last edited:
P10_Union_Pacific and P10_K4_Tender_Union_Pacific, made by marlboro

You are half right.;)

It is from the Pennsylvania railway and it is made by marlboro, but it is not the P10 from the union pacific.:hehe:

Care for another try?

'America' and 'America Tender'? Or the K4?

I myself thought MrTrain's engines were the first American ones, and a GWR 54XX being the first of all, being for Pre-SP3 Trainz and being no longer available.

Kieran.

All the hatred.. All I wanted to do was answer a riddle. But no, all you trainz fancy-pants had to give me crap instead. Typical

'America' and 'America Tender'? Or the K4?

I myself thought MrTrain's engines were the first American ones, and a GWR 54XX being the first of all, being for Pre-SP3 Trainz and being no longer available.

Kieran.

Sorry for the late response. I didn't think it would get answered suddenly.

So to answer it, YES! You are correct! It is the american made by Marlboro!

I thought of one: I am streamlined and black, I am not as popular as my sister, I wish to run again.

Awesome! Alright, here's an interesting one: I came from the Yucatan with my two brothers, one being my twin, and my sister. I am named after a famous man and I transport about 1.5 million passengers each year. Who am I?

Awesome! Alright, here's an interesting one: I came from the Yucatan with my two brothers, one being my twin, and my sister. I am named after a famous man and I transport about 1.5 million passengers each year. Who am I?

Wow, this is hard, is it a steam or diesel?

A train enters a tunnel at 7 o'clock. Another train enters the exact same tunnel at the other end, also at 7 o'clock on the same day. The tunnel has only one track, no passing places and no other means for the trains to pass, around, under or over. However, both trains made it safely through the tunnel. How?

Back