list of trainz steamers

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Ever since I have seen the recent screenshots in the USA steam screenshots threads, I've been wanting to ask this.

Do any of you know where to get these steamers on the list here?:confused:

SP 4-6-2(Normal version or the sunbeam streamlined version)
SP 4-10-2
SP 4-4-2
UP 4-8-4(Black version or greyhound version and NOT the ones made by trainzitalia)
UP 4-6-6-4(Again NOT the ones made by trainzitalia but the new ones)
UP 2-10-2
T&P 2-10-4
NYC A2 2-8-4
B&A A1 2-8-4
N&W 4-8-0
C&O 2-6-6-2
ATSF 4-8-4 3751
Harriman 4-6-0
Standard gauge shays
S160 2-8-0
S100 0-6-0
CB&Q 4-8-4

I would like to find them to see for myself and possibly get them soon.

I might extend this should I find more.

As for the SP 4-4-2, I first saw it in a screenshot thread on a route with overhead wires and MOW cars most likely made by bendorsey and the engine was numbered 3025. I've been trying to find it for a while, but no such luck.:eek: If anyone can tell me what the name of the screenshot thread is, I appreciate it.

Thanks.:wave:

Last edited:
Here is the best I can do for you

SP 4-6-2(Normal version or the sunbeam streamlined version) On the DLS under trainboi1

SP 4-10-2 Jointed Rail payware www.jointedrail.com
SP 4-4-2 On the DLS under trainboi1
UP 4-8-4(Black version or greyhound version and NOT the ones made by trainzitalia) Currently unavailable
UP 4-6-6-4(Again NOT the ones made by trainzitalia but the new ones) Currently unavailable
UP 2-10-2 Currently unavailable
T&P 2-10-4 Payware Available on Colorado71's site www.colorado71.webs.com
NYC A2 2-8-4 Payware Available on Colorado71's site
B&A A1 2-8-4 Payware Available on Colorado71's site
N&W 4-8-0 I believe it is on Trainz Commuter Rail (Not entirely sure)
C&O 2-6-6-2 Freeware on Colorado71's site
ATSF 4-8-4 3751 Unavailable
Harriman 4-6-0 On the DLS under Trainboi1
Standard gauge shays
S160 2-8-0 Unavailable
S100 0-6-0 Unavailable
CB&Q 4-8-4 Payware Available on K&L Trainz

Last edited:
Thanks flyboy559, that was a lot of help.

Are you sure the UP 4-8-4, the UP 4-6-6-4, and the UP 2-10-2 are unavailable?

I'm sure I saw the NEW ones on bob cass's screenshots before, and I was sure if they were made or not.:confused:

As for the shay, I could've sworn there was one available like what dajara521 has, it was a three truck model with a wood burning stack and buffers and it was black.

Isn't there also a C class type climax available?

As well as a Great northern 4-6-2?

Last edited:
The UP locomotives are by anl and are currently unavailable as he is reworking them for re-release on Jointed Rail. There are a variety of shays around for the game. There are several on the DLS as well as some at http://www.steammachine.com/slugsmasher/ or at http://www.steammachine.com/bdaneal/
Trainboi1 made some climax locomotives but those are not available as he does not have a proper e-spec for them. The GN 4-6-2 is also by him and is available on the DLS

Back