The Checkrail Thread

Evansville Western 2

swmc_351.jpg

All three Savatran Gevos in Penn State blue and white lead a long string of empty coal gons out of the Cline Export Coal terminal and onto the West Franklin Branch of the EVWR.

Thanks Scott - love 'em :)

I'm glad you like them, Andy, and I'm happy to have been able to help out! Route's looking good! :D

EVWR2 Session...

Westbound NS coal empties wait at Mt Vernon for an approaching train to clear the single track section, and BNSF grain approaching Abengoa Bioenergy via the reversing loops....

swmc_358.jpg

swmc_356.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Hello Andy,

Just noticed on your East Kentucky 3 route download area, you have a URL for the Spanish website Spaintrainzrutas for a water tank. a Cubato I think it is called, can't remember if the spelling is correct :eek:, BUT, the link has broken, I noticed that the Spanish have been amending their site recently, so, may have moved this asset somewhere else, I don't know if anyone else has informed you, can't see nuffink on this thread anyway....

Cheerz. ex.

Peaceful countryside ruined by diesel fumes

I've never been a great fan of these bricks on wheels, but love looking at this thread to enjoy the landscapes in which they operate.

Great depth and composition with believable skies and terrain.

Nice work Andy!:Y:

evwr_rrm_015.jpg

evwr_rrm_012.jpg

evwr_rrm_018.jpg

The top one is from EVWR 3, the other two are shots from the session on the recently released EVWR 2

Thanks to Joe from RRMods for the splendid freeware SD40-2 and SD60 used in the session....

Just wondering, do you have any plans for revamping McCall Yard? The old thing could use a facelift. To this day it's one of my favorite routes available.

Just thinking out loud here...

I probably should update McCall, the thing is that I really want to get Clovis to Clovis while there is still some build 3.3 stuff on the DLS! I'd also like to get Evansville to Evansville at one end and to Pattiki Mine (at least!) at the other. Then of course there about a million more trees to place on EK4...

The other problem with McCall is that the intermodal content which at least half a dozen people have asked about including on the route is too high a build number for my install, and my sad old 'puter won't run the newer versions of the sim.

So while I'd like to update McCall, it's way down the list...

Back