Forgive me I'm new .

robinabbott

Hi all, Please forgive me I am very new to Trainz and only basic computer literate. That might be my age. lol I am only interested in UK trains and I want to add various diesel locos to various lines but the download station seems quite confusing. Will someone please let me know how to do this. Many thanks Robin

Hi ,
Welcome here ,

Better use Content Manager ( in game) and type in the "search box" left "UK" or the name of the loco you are searching for .
Right klick on the item you want and klick download or drag and drop to the box in the upper left corner and klick "start".

In Content Manager (accessed by clicking 'Manage Content' or similar on the Launcher, instead of 'Start'), look for the user 'tmz06003'. He has hundreds and hundreds of British diesels. I think nearly every class British Rail owns and has owned is represented.

Kieran.

In content manager you could also search for author = skipper1945, jayholland, johnwhelan and bobsanders possibly adding the search term category = rolling stock or locomotive

There are many others but along with what has already been suggested this should give you a good start.

Welcome to the forum my friend,

If you want British rolling stock, try here... http://www.ltsv.com/t_wag_all.php Many thanks to Tom Young for creating this excellent database, it hasn't been updated in a while, but is still very handy to have.

Hope the above helps

Joe Airtime

Back