Shocking

AHSAN

IberTrainz Group
Hi

Typed my first name AHSAN trainz in google search and I came across, read below:

Somebody using my first name or has a first name like mines has posted a blog about a cracked version of trainz?, when will these people ever learn or grow up?

regards

Ahsan

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, now your endorsing the warez rofl.

edit: ah, nice to see somebody removed the link.

Last edited:
My dear Ahsan,

:hehe::p If you get involved in the
1606.gif
Game Cracking Business, please, do it state-of-the-art up to date. Try go TANEish; the future is yours.
estonova.gif
Who cares about the middleman T9?
1967.gif

My best greetings and wishes, missing guy, the proud IBTZ banner bearer.

The future cracking side of Alberte
2090.gif

Last edited:
It wasn't me who stole the cookies from the cookie jar, it was some parrot with the same name as me! I swear! :(

Thank you all for the laughs... I need them.

Hello

Can't n3v implement a system in the future Trainz versions like getting the user to activate Trainz online via a n3v server then Trainz will work, finally the user registers his version of Trainz in his/her Auran profile once activated.

thanks A J Fox for removing the link

Regards

Ahsan

drm methods don't work.
drm gives those in the warez field a REASON to crack it, they enjoy the challenge. the first group/person to crack it and release it wins, that is the mind set.
found this a few min ago, http://www.forbes.com/sites/danieln...he-truth-is-it-doesnt-work-cd-projekt-on-drm/ .
kinda funny that the non-drm version of witcher wasn't distributed first, yet the drm version was picked up by some group/person and they took the time to crack it, why? the challenge.
instead of wasting the time and money on something which has been proven to not work, why not spend that time and money and create a better product?

Back