my own train creation in minecraft

It is definitely off-topic, but Amtrakwannabe is a mod-wannabe. Truly is getting on my nerves and surely others the way he conducts himself, trying to act superior to people with more experience, knowledge, wisdom, and friends than him (in both real world and trainz)

Hey guys, lets stop with the name calling and rudeness. :) How about we just enjoy what yellojacket made. Like many people have said you have to start somewhere.

But they are more Trainz than that

fb86d7ec9146084c4e103077a2147c5e.gif

lol soooooo are we classifying threads by "level of trainz" now?

Oddly enough, I happened to have something that reads the level of trainz in the area. I used it here and found it to say "train related, no problem"
But a problem persisted in the back of my mind, so I went and got my "wannabe moderator and annoying bugging of users" detector and it nearly exploded to the high concentrations it found in this thread.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind a minecraft thread, because whenever I play it I tend to start building a large rail system for transporting stuff and it can get pretty interesting making redstone related stuff for it. Also, check for name calling in the post as you like, but I actually just stated what somebody is really doing.

trying to act superior to people with more experience, knowledge, wisdom,

You may want to think about this, I've had UTC, TS2009, TS2010, and TS12, and will have T:ANE when it's released. TS2009 and UTC are(or atleast were) registered under my OLD account, j2jr2jrc. It says it was created in 2011 but I have had UTC since 2004, I can show the box for all of the versions except TS2009, but I have the disk for it.

And so what I overreacted, I do that, it's a bad habit, you can see it if you look back at former posts/thread (The one about Content Creators comes to mind). Now that my rant is over you, and I can go back to our hypocritical lives.

Abandon-Thread.gif

This thread/throwing of flaming poo war got this far how again? And the mods are where? I'm not sure if this is one of the flame wars that I should pop popcorn for and watch, or if I should step into this one.

Back