50s era screenies

Love The Steam Era Shoots People.

As for the SpeedTree Debacle, getting my popcorn buttered up.

I can not resist though on placing a "After Credit's Skit" if you will:
ca20afa8cc4c8b90c7cc39deaf7977cd.jpg

***Joke GAWPO50 - So Chill Before You Comment****

Brittany...Brittany...Brittany.......what can I say

Just SAY, WOW IMPRESSIVE, and then laugh. :wave:

I have changed in some aspects from my past.
Sadly the above education and previous work are null and void. What a shame.

WOW IMPRESSIVE :cool:

Now for something entirely different:

A few shots that you might have seen around the EBT RR station at Orbisonia, PA and yard and shop complex at Rockhill Furnace up to June 1956 when all revenue service ceased. Though the 1st pic shows my EBT route is still (after many years) very much a work in progress.

RPearson_20140321_0097.jpg

RPearson_20140321_0108.jpg

RPearson_20140321_0124.jpg

RPearson_20140321_0136.jpg

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
I did not mean for this to become a game whos the biggest smartass and critic of what people have posted.

I for one love SpeedTree's, I have several routes and they all have Brittany trees!
Thank You For You Compliment

****My apology for this temporary hijack of a forum post I enjoy visiting. No Further Comment On Said Topic Above****
Well, without getting into much public commenting as already discussed via TeamSpeak Group:

1) Knowledge Obtained Highly Suggests All My SpeedTree Content (Good and Bad), DLS or Non-DLS, and anything I might have missed: POTENTIAL TO NOT WORK IN T:ANE
2) For The Record, I have asked many times to continue what I have done for TS2010/TS12 with N3V, but licensing is a huge issue moving forward for T:ANE.
3) My sympathy and apology to the community IF THIS OBTAINED KNOWLEDGE is proven upon T:ANE RELEASE.

Last edited:
Gfisher, you make me want to post some pictures of my upgraded version of your M&E! Nice job, more EL/Erie/DL&W is always welcome!:clap:

jacksonbarno - I have version of the M&E route where the DEM extends out to Denville, Dover and beyond to the Jersey Central. I never finished that part of it. If you would have any interest, PM me with your email and I will send it to you.

P006.jpg

Back