50s era screenies

kgp

Going going gone
Just to start off:
4f0b1eac1a308913402121d50847e3fe.jpg

because of all the controversy it will cause , take your picture for instance, the cars in the background are not 50's cars are they, and that's just a starter for ten.
anyone ells want to join in as to what's wrong with this picture?

I hope this counts, no cars in the background yet. But I'm not too sure of the GE's dates, the F7 I'm pretty sure I'm safe on
trainz2014-03-3019-59-05-59_zpse06d8ee0.png

because of all the controversy it will cause , take your picture for instance, the cars in the background are not 50's cars are they, and that's just a starter for ten.
anyone ells want to join in as to what's wrong with this picture?

I believe the focus is on the train not the route. So what if the pic isn't perfect, he can always take better ones and improve them. If you start at the top the only direction is down. ;)

I see. I will keep that in mind ("THE CARS STUPID CANADIAN") Is probably what was going through your head. Thanks! j_maybury

I am sorry I caused you offence, I did not mean to do so, I have nothing against you, or Canadian people, I never have and I never will.
I wish I had said nothing at all now if that's how you feel. I see you have removed the picture, there for you do see what I mean, I don't really mind you having a go at me for pointing it out, I guess I deserve it in a way.

What's wrong with USA Pics?

or Steamshots USA
or The Canadian Thread
or Show Off Your Routes
or WC Shots
or PRR Screenshots

Having all kinds of "Mountain Type Steam Engines From Pennsylvania In The Summer Of April 1952 Screenshots" threads only add to forum clutter.

Last edited:
There used to be a 1950/60s screenshot thread, but search can't find it, it is probably in that black hole of threads that it can't see.... so here are my contributions:

n8phu_20131122_0001_zps3ac005ac.png

n8phu_20131122_0008_zps0125a2d5.png

Untitled-1-9.png

3-4.png

2-4.png

n8phu_20110311_0001.png

Yes and thus far, approximately one hundred percent of screenshots posted to this thread fits the bill that Casper posted.

Interesting. If i may ask miodusi, where did you find that electroliner? I have been looking for one for ages and ages...

Back