Railfanning Trainz Series!

bentrain14

does not make bogies
Hey everyone, here is a series I have been working on for two years now and its become rather the center of my YouTube channel. If you are at all interested in seeing it here is the link to the playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCuIgdKzH42OeOZfJWHhatLdr4yWK3aN&feature=mh_lolz

With 14 episodes, an overall view of 1,000 views and growing, this has been one of my most successful series ever.
I have many goals with this series and lots more to do.
Season 1 (Episodes 1-20): Make into one video and possibly make a DVD out of it.
Season 2 (Episode 21-40): Make into one video, make into a DVD, add editing and Intro
Season 3-5 (episode 41-100) Same as above.

This series would not be as successful as it has been without the support of many YouTuber's and Trainzer's in and out of the community. To make these stretch goals possible, please take the brief time to click the Like button and maybe subscribe to keep up to date with future projects, videos, and other Railfanning Trainz Goals. The people who support the series will help me to continue these videos and help me want to do more. I wanna thank everyone who has already taken the time to subscribe and like the videos. I hope to gain more support for better quality videos.

Back