@ Euphod!!!

ish6

Since 2001
Good Afternoon Ed,

Are you still lurking around these parks, sir?

---Have a question, if I may!

Thanks for reading post!
Ishie

Hello there, sir ...

Wow -- read through the thread -- that's a long time -- Ed usually takes a long time off, but always gets back on the tracks -- I guess time will tell!

Well, thank you sir for the thread, and your post!

Take care now!!!
Ishie

Hello

Ed's probably on a long break like me, I'm just back after a long break, I've been busy with family life soon it will be full steam ahead with Trainz.

Regards

Ahsan

Hi there Ishie and Ahsan and auld trainzy friends over the place,

Sorry to hear about Ed's long break (like mine usually are). Hope health has nothing to do with it. Good ole Ed is a very nice grumpy :hehe: but goldie asset to the Trainz human wealth. His posting is a skin-engraving tattoo :hehe: landmark on these forums.

Take care, you all. I'll be keeping a sixty-year-old eye on you from my shelter at IBTZ.

The always peeping side of Alberte :wave:

Last edited:
Alberte,

Nice to see you still lurk around these parts.

I enjoy my visits too at IberTrainz. :)

Take care,

John

;) Yes, John, I'm comforted to see that the goode ole guyz are taking care and keeping the place traditionally friendly and reasonably vintage. The much appraised Trainz New Era needs you, good ole trainzy guyz. :D

The Not So New Era and Nice to Read John sides of Alberte :wave:

I think it's time to stop flogging a dead horse and let his name live in peace. He's done a lot for this community but nothing gold can stay

Allot of things can happen ... and people disappear ... illness, blindness, death, incarceration, or just getting sick and tired of Trainz, giving it up totally, or giving up the PC completely ... we may never know

but nothing gold can stay
2078.gif
Just a smiling note, my dear ahead-going never-looking-back trainzy pal,

1609.gif
Either hidden or visible, Gold has been gold since the Big Bang...

The every cloud has silver lining side of Alberte
3356.gif

Last edited:
Alberte, so good to see you posting again on these forums! I do miss Ed on the forum. I think the primary concern is about his well-being and if he's OK. If he's taking a long break from Trainz, well that's understandable!

Paul

Thank you, Paul, for your kind words. My long long (and winding) ;) breaks help me strengthen my comebacks. I do think taking temporal breaks from Trainz is very healthy for my mind :hehe:. I do hope Ed's break is just an anecdote...

The
Heavy%20Load.gif
heavy life-excavating side of Alberte
1734.gif

Back