.
Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trainz 2014-2015---One demanding feature--Please Addit---Interior rolling stock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    India, PUNJAB, PATIALA
    Posts
    121

    Default Trainz 2014-2015---One demanding feature--Please Addit---Interior rolling stock

    -Please improve the interiors of coaches in upcoming trainz in terms of graphics, boggy sound, Swaying.
    -Please add INDIAN Locos and rollingstock

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    United States of America, Floatin' Along the Delaware River
    Posts
    5,796
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainz2010vinny View Post
    -Please improve the interiors of coaches in upcoming trainz in terms of graphics, boggy sound, Swaying.
    -Please add INDIAN Locos and rollingstock
    Here you go:

    http://www.blender.org
    http://www.gimp.org
    DRM in Trainz? WindWalkr - "Correct. (Except that we're mainly talking about DLC here, and perhaps Trainz in the future.)"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Pakistan, punjab, islamabad
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    if he knows modeling why would he ask the question?
    fan of American fallen flag railroads & pakistan railways




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    if he knows modeling why would he ask the question?
    Give a man a fish, he eats today.

    Give a man a fishing net, he can feed his family for life.
    Kev.
    TS12 build 61388 (3.7) + SnC & Duchess

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Sydney
    Posts
    1,170
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKWATCH View Post
    Give a man a fish, he eats today.

    Give a man a fishing net, he can feed his family for life.
    To which I would add ...

    "Teach a woman how to fish and the entire community will benefit"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •