The Thomas The Tank Engine and Friends Crash's Screenshot Post!

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
I noticed there was a old screenshot post for Thomas and Friends crashes, but I didn't want to bring that post back. So I've started a new one!
Here is the first crash picture!
Breakdown_Crane_At_Crash_zpsad5c1771.jpg

Seems like James has derailed, and hurt some passengers, main one being The Fat Controller! Spencer is on the case with the Breakdown Crane.

I remember when a bunch of rowdy kids kicked and punched Barney the Dinosaur during a small town parade. Is this the Thomas equivalent? Really, any clueless doofus can cause a crash. What's the big deal? Hatred of Thomas?

Suggestion, maybe a just a TTTE screenshot thread? Because there's not a lot of people who like those things around here, and even less with the whole "crash" thing.

Actually, it happened with a glitch in Trainz. If you have some sort of rolling stock or a train on the tracks, and you add a spline, the stuff will go flying off somewhere.

Correct you are. I made it so it looks like Sir Topham Hat was injured, and is blaming James on the occurrence of the derailment!

Well that is rather starngeand at the same time a little disturbing you would want that image.

But to me it just looks like the Fat controller is either giving James a telling off for being naughty or checking he is ok - which is rather a lot more in the keeping of within the lines of Railway Series Story.

I hope that you note that apart from you and me there is only one post from another person posted on this thread showing how much this forums gives a stuff about Thomas and that is almost none.

Correct you are. I made it so it looks like Sir Topham Hat was injured, and is blaming James on the occurrence of the derailment!

Last edited:
Back