Model Railroadz

Very nice these oldies. It you makes you feel the real atmosphere of the Old West. Always wanted to try my hand on them also, and hope I will do it some day.

Heh. Two of my V&T wood burners should be ready quite soon...those I might consider hosting temporarily until Trainz Forge can arrange a release proper.

Hello fellow model railroaderz

I stumpled upon this thread some days ago and have been reading through it.

First of all, big probs for all the beautiful work I have seen on here. It most certaintly has sparked my interest in making a virtual model railroad myself.

Secondly, I would like to give thanks for making it possible to use the assets seen in this thread.

I have been practising a bit on a wall-layout but it is still a WIP.

I have a question, is the black curtain asset still available on the download center? I cannot find it on there.

Cheers

Peter

I'm now hooked on these kind of layouts. Didn't know any had been released .
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Now I've got to try this myself

Matt

The Basement by ESO . Had some time to kill, reread this forum postings and found it . Sorry can't remember the post number . But highly recommend it . I have a few missing kuids , and some foliage won't show . But it's vary well done .

Matt

I modified the Emily Bay Branch a little (removing the coal loader, putting an oil terminal there, replacing engine shed with an open service area) so I can run oil trains. I am using the CC&W SD40-T2 and the Ce-11 caboose to help with the loading, becuase the oil terminal got CC&W to do contract switching there. Also, the oil trains use the power that they came in with as well. The SD is just there to supplement it and help with backup moves. (The train goes to the loading loop with the SD and caboose leading the consist, and then it runs in reverse, using the oil train's original power to be the lead engines back to the yard. The train does not go through the loop.) I don't know why that wall is missing.
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-05%20at%208.23.18%20AM_zpsm4e9seqr.png

This is on the trip to the oil loader.
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-05%20at%207.54.50%20AM_zpskhsj30ce.png

I'm really getting in to these too on my 3rd.
1. Modest empire Traction DLS
2. Valley Western Removed Faulty items and re-uploaded after seeing message asking about MRR type layots, hope it uploads this time.
3. Somerset County Traction WIP

Tom

A pair of heavy cranes move a tender over to its new resting place as part of a steam engine display near the depot.

There under cuk, username sholborn, they have some really nice stuff coming out, I need to download the mail truck when I get back home, :wave:

Back