Model Railroadz

Thank for the comments, guys! I'm surprised I didn't pick out the fuel prices myself actually... as for the teasing thing, how else are you supposed to know whats coming? ;)

I'm curious to know why you cut in the locomotive vs just tacking it on to the back ;P

This was the idea, to showcase whats coming up :)

Last edited:
Something I threw together in under 24hours (the route, the video was only slightly quicker to figure out) :)
I'll get round to uploading the route sometime.

One more :)
A different project that's taken quite a bit longer to make so far. Still only about 80% done, but still enough done to show some of it off.

Plugging away a section at a time

ebb29011901a016fc6200b75fe63d4e7.jpg

Stevo

Something I threw together in under 24hours (the route, the video was only slightly quicker to figure out) :)
I'll get round to uploading the route sometime.

Nicely done.....The feel for it is just about right for the season for now.....Very cool.....

Great work Eso and Stevo! :)

What happened to my shadow!?
<snip>
Not sure what happened. My first thought was something being messed up with the alpha channel of my shadow spline, but as in your screenshot the shadow splines by Dinorius_Redundicus seem to have the same issue I would rather assume something wrong in your video settings?

there's something you have to throw into the config file when you repaint jr locomotives (I assume RRMods too) I forget what it is though :/

its proto typical to put the loco before the caboose. if you have a hight tractive loco you may crush the caboose. -inprr

Great work Eso and Stevo! :)

Not sure what happened. My first thought was something being messed up with the alpha channel of my shadow spline, but as in your screenshot the shadow splines by Dinorius_Redundicus seem to have the same issue I would rather assume something wrong in your video settings?

FG Shadow spline Tunnel h10 seems to be one of the problem assets. I just noticed it doesn't have an alpha, is that why?

Last edited:
No, it doesn't need an alpha channel, as in this case the transparency info is contained in the mesh file.

Okay, I managed to reproduce your issue by disabling Anti-Aliasing in combination with using DirectX.
So make sure your video card settings (the ones in your windows control panel - not the Trainz video settings) allow Anti-Aliasing.

It took me a while to get this to work. I wasn't too near the front when they were dishing out IQ.
Thank you very much Mike, it's a great utility.

I hope your recovery was complete.

All the best,
BB

Back